stock animations, and Launcher Pro question

turdbogls

Reaction score
OK first off, does anyone have an update.zip file for stock animations. the fancy animations are getting a little old for me and i would like to go back to the stock ones. i am not talking about bootanimations i a talking about window animations...like when the widgets list pops up, i just want the stock zoom animation instead of the flip in animation.

and secondly, just wondering if anyone is seeing the same problem. but i use Launcher Pro (all other launchers are uninstalled or frozen using titanium) and every once in a while my widgets will stop refreshing. so i have to go into LP settings and restart LP and all is good. it seems kinda random, but it happened 2 mornings in a row where the widgets freeze when i take the phone out of my dock. i had this same problem with my OG droid, and i have had this problem on every ROM i have run, so it is NOT a gummyJar only problem.

just wondering if anyone else sees this problem, and what they did to solve it if they did solve it.

thanks

Last edited:
OP
T

turdbogls

Reaction score

i think we may be talking about 2 different things. i downloaded the file and it said something about logo replacer. so i think this is the bootanimation/start up image. i was refering to window animations. i am getting tired of the flip in and want to go back to the stock zoom in animation. i should have made that a little more clear in the OP.