Stuck on ap fastboot flash mode (flash failure)

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
I was trying to use Dhackers R3l3as3droot for the Bionic to revert back to stock and just do all the OTA updates again to get th 905 but it fails and now im stuck on the flash failure AP Fastboot screen ... what do i do ? thanking you in advance

bigmook

Reaction score
I would say use rsdlite

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
ok thanks brother , actually it failed the flash however doing it again theres an option to boot normal power up ..... sorry im still a novice ... i just want to update to 905 ... ill look around on how i guess ... @bigmook thanks brother ...

bigmook

Reaction score
Try droidhive they have a newer version of released and the 905 in the downloads section.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

kchubb

Reaction score
Stuck on ap fast boot fail

i tried to unbrick my xt860 and ended up getting stuck on ap fastboot fail. whatever you try and do it always takes you back to that page. please help!!! IMAG0058.jpg

GAstorino

Reaction score
The site is disabled. Any other options to get my phone back from AP mode. Was stock 905 went to ICS and then froze in AP mode. HELP

BlackWS6LS1

Reaction score
Ok I'm adding the file to my Google Drive. Send me a private message with your gmail account and I'll share it with you when its done uploading.
Tom

humbleopus

Reaction score
Fastboot Failure files

Hi Tom-
Saw this post for fastboot failure. Can I get teh files from you to try to correct?

Thanks!
Jay

JohnFH

Reaction score
Jay, For your security, I recommend that you edit your post to remove your email address, and PM it instead.

unbesorgt

Reaction score
I was trying to use Dhackers R3l3as3droot for the Bionic to revert back to stock and just do all the OTA updates again to get th 905 but it fails and now im stuck on the flash failure AP Fastboot screen ... what do i do ? thanking you in advance

What version of ICS were you on before reverting to 905? If it was 235+ the security is different and it WILL brick your phone. There is a fix though, the House of Bionic (link in sig) has an AP Fastboot and ctd.bin fix that should get you going again.

VinnyVino718

Reaction score
: * (

I just did this to my phone as well... Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! I can't find the files you're referring to.

kazuma

Reaction score
any luck on this fix?? im very familiar with rooting. tried to root a friends bionic. sure enough hes on 404 and rsd lite fails. now it auto turns on to bootloader. boots normaly just fine but i cant get (s off)