Stupid n00blet mistake

djaqed

Reaction score
So, I've had this dx for a few months now. I finally got the courage to root it and was successful, yay! However when I decided to install the new rom, I forgot to wipe everything. So, then I got stuck in a boot loop that has lasted basically all day (I started this around 7:50 am, it is now almost 7:50 pm) and now the phone's battery is too low to program so I can't sbf it. On top of which I'm not entirely sure it's even charging. The little green light is on but that's it. I have no clue what it's doing and I can't buy a new phone.

help?

OP
D

djaqed

Reaction score
So, went out bought a new and charged battery and fixed most of the problems. So then I went back to install a new rom the AOKP ICS rom. And I'm just a bit jumpy does anyone know how long the first boot is supposed to take?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to droid x roms section where hopefully you can get the help you need. Boot up time should be no longer than 5 minutes, if it takes longer than that, you either installed the wrong rom or installed it incorrectly. More information would be helpful as well, like what version was your android version on before installing the rom and how did you install it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk