[THEME] Synergy For Liberty on the Bionic v2.0

Just a heads up, the mms app has some black on black problems when you select the black background option. :/ otherwise its beautiful

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

Just a heads up, the mms app has some black on black problems when you select the black background option. :/ otherwise its beautiful

Im not seeing thise issues can you give me screenshot

Here ya go, I had the same issue when I pulled the mms out of Project Elite and put it on my phone a while back

PS: Sorry ifpicture is bad, im uploading directly from my phone.

Exit out of mms and go.back in. was this right after you switched it to black bg in settings?

Wow im retarded. Lol sorry for the false report due to my stupidity.

Wow im retarded. Lol sorry for the false report due to my stupidity.

Lol no worries

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

This theme is great but is it compatible with the latest liberty rom? it says must be on v1.0 but liberty is now on 1.2

This theme is great but is it compatible with the latest liberty rom? it says must be on v1.0 but liberty is now on 1.2

Liberty on the bionic is still on v1.0 and that's what I am maintaing for. Unless it got updated and kejar didn't tell me lol.

LOL sorry, i was actually talking about the Droid 3 Liberty Rom...many have said this theme works great on the d3, and was wondering if it worked

LOL sorry, i was actually talking about the Droid 3 Liberty Rom...many have said this theme works great on the d3, and was wondering if it worked

Yes as I think you guys moved to v1.2 for some small bug fixes. It still should work fine

very sexy beautiful. i cant wait for my phone to look like this !!! great work

Will this be updated for Liberty 2.0?

~~ the machine is nothing without the woman ~~

Will this be updated for Liberty 2.0?

~~ the machine is nothing without the woman ~~

Yes i am working on it today im having issues with my bionic been bricked for a few days but i should be up and running tonight. then i have to finish the xmas theme for the contest!

Back