T-mobile Nexus 6 5.1.1 OTA available

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
T-Mobile 5.1.1 OTA hit the servers. You can get the OTA to flash manually over at Android Police.

I flashed it all this morning. So far so good. I do wish there was a no force encrypt boot.img available for the new build though.

For what it's worth, I spoke with a guy over on XDA who said he was working on both a stock rooted LYZ28E ROM as well as a standalone no force encrypt boot.img for the new LYZ28E build. I'll keep you and everyone else posted on when it all gets uploaded.

So, late to the party because I have not been keeping up. I guess the (LMY47Z) build that says it is for Sprint is the same one for At&t? All of you manual flashers on the At&t network, have you gone to this build? I am still on (LMY47I), trying to decide a course of action. Currently rooted and have the non-encrypt bootloader on.

Edit: Looks like that Android Police article confirms this is for At&t as well, LMY47Z. I see on XDA someone posted the non-encrypt bootloader as well. Guess it is time to get to work backing up internal storage.

Last edited:
All flashed, rooted, non-encrypted, TiBu restored. Just lost my Zooper widget for some reason, the backup I did to Google Drive from my internal storage didn't seem to restore right. Oh well.

Kind of sad to see I am still dropping WIFI access though, was really hoping they would have fixed that by now. :(

Back