Text bubbles a feature or app?

Empath1

Reaction score
I want to change the text messaging format on my razerM to the bubble type. Does it come with this feature? If so, can you direct me to any instructions? If it doesn't (most likely I suspect), can you recommend a good app? No matter how I google this question, I end up frustrated!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Not familiar with the Razr M, but most stock messaging apps come as is. Try a third party messenger, I personally use Textra and find the quality of it compared to stock as night and day. GoSMS and Handcent are both solid as well that I've used in the past and allow for far more customization.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Never had problems with the stock texting. As far as "bubbles" go.....really?

OP
E

Empath1

Reaction score
Never had problems with the stock texting. As far as "bubbles" go.....really?

Yes, really. I'm vision impaired. I'm hoping that "captioned" conversations, - not sure of the proper terminology here - or text that appears inside of "bubbles," (as you've demonstrated) will be easier for me to read.

dezymond's response contains actual, and useful, information..............really.

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Chomp SMS and Handling are pretty popular texting apps that offer more customization. They might help you out.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
If you are vision-impaired I'd think it would be worse, as the font is usually smaller. I'm an eye doctor, what is your impairment if you don't mind me asking.