The best keyboard o think

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
Go keyboard by far is the best market keyboard out there I think. Its has many diffrent themes and is very customizable.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I think Go Launcher is a nice work in progress...I like the swipe typing feature it offers...

~the machine is nothing without the woman~

Go keyboard by far is the best market keyboard out there I think. Its has many diffrent themes and is very customizable.

I like the slide-out keyboard the best, although I can not be themed, it is the reason I got this phone. Sorry, I'm just being silly I guess.

I like the slide-out keyboard the best, although I can not be themed, it is the reason I got this phone. Sorry, I'm just being silly I guess.

Same. I only use the on screen if what I'm typing is 1 or 2 words, or if I only have 1 hand free.

Originally Posted by DigbyDNh

It's not silly! That's the same reason I got mine!

The best keyboard is definitely the physical one. What's 2nd best then?

The best keyboard is definitely the physical one. What's 2nd best then?

Definitely not! The D1 keyboard sucked, I haven't played with the D4 yet, it's KB seems much better.

For me the three best are:

Ultra KB
Swift key X
Swype

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Back