**The OFFICIAL "I got my Motorola Nexus 6" Thread**

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This may be a bit early, but we thought it worth posting up now. Here's the official "I got my Nexus 6 thread" so we won't have a ton of them cropping up later!

And I don't mind it being early... I may be getting my first Nexus this go around!

Hopefully next Wednesday I can post here that I was able to preorder mine.
I have to decide between blue or white.

I've had a nexus 7 tablet.. But no nexus phones..

Reactions: cr6
Same here. We love our 1st & 2nd gen N7s, but have never really been impressed with their phones.....until now of course.

S5 tap'n

Let's get this area rolling... It's getting close for my of us...

M8 tap'd

Count me in.

So who here placed their order? I placed mine yesterday from the Motorola site, and the arrival date is the 26th. I picked the white 64GB. I also picked up the black CF skin from Dbrand with a red dimple accent.

Nexus-dbrand.jpg

waiting so impatiently....

Try to avoid yelling at att like "Playing with my nexus 6 is like playing with my emotions".

tumblr_lpghfk054J1qlexxio1_500.gif

Anyone receive theirs yet? I've been trying and haven't seen them available yet on Google's site.

Moto's site is still showing out of stock as well.

People have been reporting that they're receiving shipping information from Moto and Google Play. It's the email that says "...your item has been shipped please wait for your tracking information...blah...blah...blah"

So far it's people who ordered 32GB phones on day one, or basically anyone with 11/19 delivery dates. The phones are coming from Shenzhen, China via "FedEx International Priority Direct Distribution"

Going to have to wait for T-Mobile. Started to settle for 32gb but then saw bk with 64 and remembered the speech I gave about not settling on note2forums and realized some people over there would never let me live that down

So waiting for the 64 white....

Count me in.

So who here placed their order? I placed mine yesterday from the Motorola site, and the arrival date is the 26th. I picked the white 64GB. I also picked up the black CF skin from Dbrand with a red dimple accent.

Nexus-dbrand.jpg

Like the red accents on the phone itself. Would love that on my Turbo.

Going to have to wait for T-Mobile. Started to settle for 32gb but then saw bk with 64 and remembered the speech I gave about not settling on note2forums and realized some people over there would never let me live that down

So waiting for the 64 white....
But willing to settle for blue 64

Back