[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.6 now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2-MM-SimplyStunning.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.6 !

Includes the very latest version of 928Droid Black Glass and the new Google Gmail v2.2.1 app!

• 928Droid Black Glass Themed Gmail v2.2.1
  • 928Droid "Droid Does" custom LiveWallpapers
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version (certain ROMS)
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory) - ROM specific wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/Wallpapers folder.
  • Droid Does Themed Wallpaper added to Both Launchers.
  • ADW Launcher updated to latest v1.0.1
  • Drod X Video Player added.
  • Enhancments to Status Bar and Notifications Icons, Framework-res Icons, Settings and Widgets enhancements, New Pulldown "bar", and more!
Details, Screen Caps, and Download Links in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

NattyBee

Reaction score
OK, I gotta say,I like Black Glass, but I don't like that you reverted the bootanimation to the standard Droid boot animation...I like Chevy's boot animation...
lol, that's my only complaint... ;)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
OK, I gotta say,I like Black Glass, but I don't like that you reverted the bootanimation to the standard Droid boot animation...I like Chevy's boot animation...
lol, that's my only complaint... ;)

That was actually a mistke on my part, it was a recent habit in Theming a couple of ROMs that used the Nexus One Boot animation (yuk :).

I am uploading new "c3" version of all the ROMS over the next hour and that is one of the items to be verified... BTW, I hope you noticed I left the cool blue Chevy (or is that Ford blue :) progress bars in my SS 4.6 Theme :)

Last edited:

serum153

Reaction score
Awesome as usual 928. The power control widget is not refreshing. I turn off or on something and it doesn't reflect unless I drag it to the garbage and add the widget again.

Edit - A reboot fixed it for me

crownroyal

Reaction score
One stupid tiny thing, i think theme related...when you get the no connection message in gmail, the retry button is blank....nothing of any importance obviously..

great job, and thank you!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
One stupid tiny thing, i think theme related...when you get the no connection message in gmail, the retry button is blank....nothing of any importance obviously..

great job, and thank you!

That is a compromise I make in order to have the Black Glass "Clear" Button on the notiication pull down. I think the all Black Glass on that looks sleeker and that same button _default_smaller button is used in a few other areas. You will come across that same issue IIRC in Gtalk when the send fails (the retry button) and one other obscure location (*228 Speaker button?).. For me it is not a big deal because I like the Black "Clear" button with white text. It is only like that on a few of the ROMs I theme....usually an indicatator of the ones I use on a daily basis
.;)

Glad you like the Theme and thank you!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Awesome as usual 928. The power control widget is not refreshing. I turn off or on something and it doesn't reflect unless I drag it to the garbage and add the widget again.

Edit - A reboot fixed it for me

Do I win a $1 if I bet you were using ADW Launcher when this happened?? :)

Thanks!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

gwwjpd

Reaction score
FYI, new release available for 928 Droid Black Glass Simply Stunning v4.6, "c4 revision" and highly recommended to update.

Look for the "c4" (and no it won't explode:) in the file name to verify it is the latest version, please delete all earlier versions to avoid confusion.

Wow Dave, you keep pumping out updates like a "Perfectionist Madman Possessed".
Keep up the stellar work.:)
BTW, love the "Ring-a-Ding" ringtone. Laughed my @ss off the first time I got a call.:rofl3:

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
FYI, new release available for 928 Droid Black Glass Simply Stunning v4.6, "c4 revision" and highly recommended to update.

Look for the "c4" (and no it won't explode:) in the file name to verify it is the latest version, please delete all earlier versions to avoid confusion.

Wow Dave, you keep pumping out updates like a "Perfectionist Madman Possessed".
Keep up the stellar work.:)
BTW, love the "Ring-a-Ding" ringtone. Laughed my @ss off the first time I got a call.:rofl3:

THANKS!! You are the first person who has mentioned catching that...life is better with a sense of humor....there are a few other sneaky/funny things in all my Themes too....thinking about a DF contest to see who can find any or all of them.:icon_eek:

BTW, have you checked your notification sounds yet? :)

Begins with a B.

dancedroid

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
hey 928,
im trying to download c4 from the phone itself...it starts the downloading process but like 25% into the download it says "download interrupted unable to resume on 8/2/2010"

huh!?

EDIT: tried it twice and both times it stopped the download near 25% which is 2 minutes into the download...which just so happens to be my screen timeout setting....switched to never for screen timeout and the download is chuggin' along...why does the download stop when the screen shuts off? this has never happened before

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
hey 928,
im trying to download c4 from the phone itself...it starts the downloading process but like 25% into the download it says "download interrupted unable to resume on 8/2/2010"

huh!?

Interweb/wireless signal connection issue.

I am in a fringe area and get that error even on small 3mb files sometimes.

Make sure you have a great signal (3G or wifi) and don't go to any other apps/webpages until it finishes downloading...or download it to PC and transfer to Phone (best way).

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
hey 928,

huh!?

Interweb/wireless signal connection issue.

I am in a fringe area and get that error even on small 3mb files sometimes.

Make sure you have a great signal (3G or wifi) and don't go to any other apps/webpages until it finishes downloading...or download it to PC and transfer to Phone (best way).

well thank you for the quick response. download has finished and installed. love the theme man. especially the contacts app being transparent.