[THEME] Black Juice Ginger Themes for Liberty 1.5 (3 color choices)

just flashed the green theme yesterday, everything is working for me. however, i have one request. the Keyboard that comes with this theme is a little small. check it out below. it would be nice to have the regular (stock liberty) size GB keyboard with this theme. let me know what you think.
ScreenShot-14-1.png

ScreenShot-13-1.png

Hi Juiceman,

I tried out liberty 1.5 and rubix 1.9.7 yesterday. I found your themes after trying out the roms.

I've never used a theme before except the ones included with liberty.

I've reloaded liberty with your theme and rubix with your theme. I don't know what I've done wrong, but in both cases, I don't get the awesome background or the text dock bar at the bottom.

My only guess is that it could have something to do with a launcher. Is your theme a theme for the original launcher, or a different one, etc.

Sincerely,
-pc

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Text dock bar is just launcherpro with the text icons, as for the wallpaper, sometimes it wont apply properly. Download the extras.zip it contains the wallpapers.

Thank you for the quick reply! I'll try it soon!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I love your themes, they always look professional. I hate those themes with overly bright colors and weird graphic placement. You Rock!!!

Most D2 themes work on the X, so I don't see why it wouldn't be backwards compatible. Give it a try, but make sure to backup first.

2AM, just flashed my first ROM. This is my first theme (blue), and it's looking AMAZING! I'm so much happier with my Droid X now, Thanks Juicemane!!

Black Juice is the theme I have used since RubiX 1.6. Thank you juicemane...best theme around

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Font on homescreen

Could you guys tell me how instead of icons you can get text for Browser or Phone it looks classy and im not sure what setting it is for Liberty

Thanks

Back