THEME for ZombieStomped 1.2_ JuicedZombie

fishaholic

Reaction score
THEME for ZombieStomped 1.2_ JuicedZombie (updated 4/24)

***THEME UPDATED 4/24***
Use same Download Link

Thie is a port or a DX theme but everything is fixed and looks great..... looks like the Gingercomb with a touch of Juice them because it is lol

Theme is for ZombieStomped1.2 ONLY!!!!!

install like everyother theme.

Added:
system UI
settings
Browser
and a few others, theres a full Juiced notificatoins andblack noticication bar

thanks to mcp770 from My Droid World for the original work!!!

Download Here....
JuicedZombie... 1.1.zip

CAP201104241618.jpg

CAP2011042416181.jpg

Last edited:
Please guys let me know if you have any issues, im running it myself now and its all good so far so well see hahaha :)

Also I would like to thank Jboxen for the framework files without his help this would not be possible

well what should be themed???
i flashed it and got new battery icon and new icons when i hit menu button from desktop those 3 of the 6 icons are now color..........nothing else looks changed ......there seems to be alot missing from gingercomb .....or did i get a bad flash ???

Last edited:
I really like it. The battery change was necessary and I like that you changed the lock screen a bit. Looks cleaner. I like the background you put on here too. Good job!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

i flashed it and got new battery icon and new icons when i hit menu button from desktop those 3 of the 6 icons are now color..........nothing else looks changed ......there seems to be alot missing from gingercomb .....or did i get a bad flash ???

Its not a total full themed, I only had time to test a few things cuz there was problems with some features with a full port. For now its a few things only

I will be working on it more this weekend and adding more updates :)

Its not a total full themed, I only had time to test a few things cuz there was problems with some features with a full port. For now its a few things only

I will be working on it more this weekend and adding more updates :)
thats cool i really like the gingercomb theme and just wanted to make sure the problem wasnt on my end

If you were to flash the zombie battery percentage over after you flashed this would it be a nice way of going back to the stock skin?

And or... do you have a way to go back to the stock skin after applying?

Flashed it and on first reboot any widgets I had placed were gone and a black screen kept popping up and going away. Just rebooted and everything is working fine. IMO it's start but not worth downloading... there just isnt enough changed and some of the blue circle icons look a little shotty (if you go into your settings and then call settings its the one with the down triangle... you can see the edges are all rough.... anyways good start cant wait till you get it all finished up!

Just giving feedback not to be taken negative!!

Last edited:
You can re flash the rom or flash the battery zip and everything will be stock. (But the battery lol)

solid good news thanks waiting for your next update. Especially to get rid of the green phone icon in the address book, the ugly green contacts icon and a new lockscreen....

updated...

if you have any isssues with the launcher reeboot will fix it, may happen but not likley

Back