[Theme] Gingerbread Discussion and Issues thread

dleininger42

Reaction score
Issue with black bar

I just did a clean install of FRG83D then the blackbar theme. Now when i make a phone call my phone will restart when i press end call. I tried reloading the rom and this issue only happens when I have the blackbar theme installed.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I just did a clean install of FRG83D then the blackbar theme. Now when i make a phone call my phone will restart when i press end call. I tried reloading the rom and this issue only happens when I have the blackbar theme installed.

Blackbar is no good for you. You answered your own question with your last sentence btw

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised

I'm curious why you're posting your issue here. This is a thread for the gingerbread theme. I need to know more info to help you and prevent future issues.

dleininger42

Reaction score
Sry i'm new to posting on this site. I posted in the wrong topic... was trying to let the developer know my issue as I think it's a glitch within blackbar

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Sry i'm new to posting on this site. I posted in the wrong topic... was trying to let the developer know my issue as I think it's a glitch within blackbar

Okay. Its okay you posted here, I just wanted to make sure you get the help you need. Which one of my roms did you download?

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Works like a good hooker! Haven't had a problem w/ the phone yet, been sending & receiving calls, adding /deleting contacts can't find any glitches. Great job davros!

beaton3344

Reaction score
@metiCKone @davros guys incredible rom incredible theme. Can't think you both enough. Anyone who is looking at this post considering flashing, do it. This is just the best all around rom, theme out. My battery life is insane and don't have any problems at all. Have to say Verizon os doesn't hold a candle to this. No force closes at all. Once again thank you both for your hard work. Keep it up.

pistacio

Reaction score
+1 beaton3344

Absolutely perfect...big ups to you guys!

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Donation on its way. Thanks davros! Ok everybody.... donate, let's get davros a new car!

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Donation on its way. Thanks davros! Ok everybody.... donate, let's get davros a new car!

with everything that has happened to you and yours i appreciate this the most!

my wife just dropped all our christmas money on fixing her car. Luckily i had spent a bunch earlier on my daughter so she at least gets to enjoy her first christmas, now that she knows whats going on.... 18mnth olds rock .....

My little girl thanks you, and so do I

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Hey man, little girls are the best! Let's all make sure to slow down during this great holiday season. Make sure your loved ones know they are truly loved. Happy holidays davros & everyone in D/F!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dialer kills me. After MIUI and Galaxy S, this one looks sooo...bleh.

Otherwise, awesome d-money!

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
Great work on this theme its perfect. The only thing I was wondering is if its possible to get the ticker text on the notification bar to be white?

On a side note with all this talk of baby girls my wife just had our baby girl on Wednesday. Its really an amazing blessing.