[THEME] HoneyBread v1.1 Beta for GB .591

rladkins25

Reaction score
i installed it though clockwork with no problems just like any other theme

droid xxx

quempas

Reaction score
Thanks

XjacobX- thanks for this great theme! It is gorgeous. I also had no problem flashing it through cwk. Its teriffic!

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
OP updated with an update
still on beta, lots more will be added soon
-boot animation added back in
-unplug phone and screen turns on
-menu button bypasses screen slider lock
-new battery icon that is more readable
-new blue images in the settings (cred dirtydroidx)
-default led for notifications is now blue instead of green
-added a blue swype keyboard. also in a standalone zip in the downloads section

give it a look!

mapatton

Reaction score
XjacobX - Awesome theme. I updated from the 1.0 beta and everything is looking great. One thing I noticed is that my email notification led is still green, not sure if I have that set somewhere I am just not finding it??

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
XjacobX - Awesome theme. I updated from the 1.0 beta and everything is looking great. One thing I noticed is that my email notification led is still green, not sure if I have that set somewhere I am just not finding it??

Yes gmail and texting overwrite the led color. However chat and other apps use the default in the framework.

From Liberated GB v5

mapatton

Reaction score

Yes gmail and texting overwrite the led color. However chat and other apps use the default in the framework.

From Liberated GB v5

That would explaining it. Thanks for you help and keep up the great work!!

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score

From Liberated GB v5

That would explaining it. Thanks for you help and keep up the great work!!

Thanks! i will have an update for liberty hopefully tonight. this weekend all builds will be updated with new things Hopefully so stay tuned!

codustyle

Reaction score
Hey got the theme installed and the icon zip downloaded .... but how do I actually install the icons? Otherwise the status bar looks sick. Thanks yo

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
Hey got the theme installed and the icon zip downloaded .... but how do I actually install the icons? Otherwise the status bar looks sick. Thanks yo

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

You have to be using launcher pro. To use the dock. Hit the menu button>preferences>appearance>dock background... navigate to the dock you extracted and select it... you might have to restart LP
To use the icons in the dock. Long press the icon you want to change on the dock choose custom icon navigate to the icons and select it.
To use the icons on your homescreen long press the homescreen choose shortcut. Choose the application. A window will come up with the stock icon. Press it. Choose custom. Navigate to the icon you wanna use. all good to go :)

From Liberated GB v5