Gtalk
Task Manager
Desk Clock
Usb Mount

Screenshots

blue1.png

Download Link
Invertense Blue

Install instructions: Make a backup first(totally up to you but dont blame me if you dont) Simply download the theme, move zip to your sdcard, then boot into recovery and install zip.
Disclaimer: While this theme has been tested by myself and others I take no responsibility for what you choose to do with your phone, with that said I hope you enjoy the theme and I look forward to feedback and suggestions. Also while I have no issues whatsoever with linking back to this thread please do not post this elsewhere nor take any of my work without atleast asking. I have no issues helping anyone who asks.

Credits: Newt for building a great rom, ecsnead and BBoy for inverting gmail, and the whole android community in general also big thanks to Pol45 and Tylerawhon for there testing.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Install went just fine. Haven't seen any bugs yet. I'm still trying to find all of the things that are themed on this. I really like the dialer and the stock messaging changes. Looks really nice and I'll be using it for a while. Nice work!

This post is Incredible 2!

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey if you get a chance could you get a screen shot, I don't use Facebook but just used twitter to try and see what your talking about and I did find an issue just not sure if it's the same, thanks in advance and I'll work on getting it fixed

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man I appreciate it, startedlooking for it last night hopefully I'll have better luck finding it tonight

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No luck with that text so far, I can't find black text in the whole darn app is really annoying me. I'm not sure about that other text issue I checked mine and it seemed to be normal but I'll try to look into it.