Theme Release: "FROST BYTE"

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No joke lockman! If/when I come back around to UD, I'd definitely give it a go...For now, I'm testing the new Xcape and ECS theme on PE! Great job on this b-boy![/QUOTE

Thanks man.... I tried to port my themes to PE but I keep getting bootloops so I need to retry cause I heard the new PE is really nice.....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
No joke lockman! If/when I come back around to UD, I'd definitely give it a go...For now, I'm testing the new Xcape and ECS theme on PE! Great job on this b-boy![/QUOTE

Thanks man.... I tried to port my themes to PE but I keep getting bootloops so I need to retry cause I heard the new PE is really nice.....

I don't want to hijack your thread or post too much in the UD thread, but you're right, it's pretty rock solid...

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks.... this was actually my very first full theme for cm 6.1 but decided to port it to UD and changed some things up.... I appreciate all the good comments everyone.. thanks

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Thanks.... this was actually my very first full theme for cm 6.1 but decided to port it to UD and changed some things up.... I appreciate all the good comments everyone.. thanks

Keep at it - we always need new themes on this forum. :)

-Mike

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey buddy ... glad to hear from ya... hey, I can't click the link to all your work... can ya repost it?

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You haven't produced anything to make me believe that you even know how to theme so there's no contest.... and I have over 300 icons i have to individually edit and save... and I add new stuff to each release... plus the xml's I have to go in and change.... so like they said earlier, dude ya don't have to use my themes... but stepping in here and bashing on it only makes you sound dumb.... I am still new to theming and I think I have offered a pretty decent product for those that wanna use them....

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Cleaned up the bad posts, please keep thread on track. Postive and no need to be negative, you dont like something, then move on.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Rafficax

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cleaned up the bad posts, please keep thread on track. Postive and no need to be negative, you dont like something, then move on.

Nice job RafficaX. And be respectful to each other. I will issue 30 day bans if necessary.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hope and think I handled this well... sorry if I didn't tho guys... I respect this site way too much ....

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I hope and think I handled this well... sorry if I didn't tho guys... I respect this site way too much ....

you did good. :) just always report it bc i check reported posts right away and i know other mods do too. And none of us put up with being mean to people.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Been mobile since it started so I didn't know how.... but ok cool, I appreciate it...

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lmao... I just read through the edits RafficaX... hahahahaha... made my day...:)

chewy74

Reaction score
Let's get it back on track....

I think you should make a brown theme and call it "The sh*t"