OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome!

Any way to get the desktop power widget to theme with the green? I can't seem to get anything but red. The pulldown power strip is awesome. I like to have one on my desktop too and it would be awesome themed. Am I just overlooking the settings for it or can that not be changed from red?

Thanks again, it just looks great!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I haven't themed the desktop one yet but I will soon.... since they got added to the pulldown I didn't think it was a necessity to theme but it might add a little flavor to the theme so I'll pm ya when it gets added.... as far as a setting to change the color, I don't think there is one... and btw, thank you .. I apprecitate it...

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I like the pulldown power strip but always felt a themed desktop version really jumps out...especially if you used the same graphics as on the pulldown....just my opinion. I wouldn't do all that work just for my suggestion but I wont discourage you either ;-)

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like the pulldown power strip but always felt a themed desktop version really jumps out...especially if you used the same graphics as on the pulldown....just my opinion. I wouldn't do all that work just for my suggestion but I wont discourage you either ;-)

I'll try to get it done tonight or in the morning.... :)

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well I got the icons all in order but I can't seem to change the red indicator to lime green.. if it's an xml, I can't even decompile settings.zpk without it givin errors... so it might a little longer till it's done so I can figure it all out... sorry for the inconvenience....

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP has been updated... it's now available for the Droid Incredible... download link has been posted......

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UPDATE-------------VENOM has been ported to the Incredible for Ud 2.5 and CM 6.1.... dl links in op

ratboy3124

Reaction score
I installed this theme on my OG Droid and it is sweet! Great job man! Only thing is now my notification LED is just solid green whenever I get a notification. Tried changing them and resetting them in UD settings, but still always solid and always green no matter what color is selected.

dropd1us

Reaction score
Sorry for my un wisdom lol.but can i get this theme on droid x running apex?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I installed this theme on my OG Droid and it is sweet! Great job man! Only thing is now my notification LED is just solid green whenever I get a notification. Tried changing them and resetting them in UD settings, but still always solid and always green no matter what color is selected.

Well that's an awful weird bug... lol.. I'll have to look at the other themes and see if they only flash one LED color also... I run CITRUS BLEND right now on UD 2.5 and they all work.. I don't even have a clue as to where that would be at and how my theme would affect it but I'll def look into it... thanks for running my theme, BTW...

And I don't have a Dx so I don't know if it'll ever get ported over man.. sorry. Maybe check back in a couple weeks and see if there's any updates... I don't mind porting but when I don't have the phone, I need a tester.. and it gets old when there are issues with every test but I'll look into Apex and see if it's worth the time... :)

dropd1us

Reaction score
Thanks.would like to see this on my x if possible. If so hit me up so I can post a link on droidx forums if its possible.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This theme def wont work as is... I will have to actually make it for that theme on that phone... is apex a deodexed rom? Cause my themes have xml edits that either wont work or will bootloop if the rom is odexed....

dropd1us

Reaction score
I'm not sure, I'll find out.I tried to contact up by message but it said no user of that name.I don't want too hijack this thread.so could you message me? Or jump over on droidx forums for some info on apex from some great people.I already started a thread under themes...
Thanks for you're quick replies on this..

ratboy3124

Reaction score

Well that's an awful weird bug... lol.. I'll have to look at the other themes and see if they only flash one LED color also... I run CITRUS BLEND right now on UD 2.5 and they all work.. I don't even have a clue as to where that would be at and how my theme would affect it but I'll def look into it... thanks for running my theme, BTW...

And I don't have a Dx so I don't know if it'll ever get ported over man.. sorry. Maybe check back in a couple weeks and see if there's any updates... I don't mind porting but when I don't have the phone, I need a tester.. and it gets old when there are issues with every test but I'll look into Apex and see if it's worth the time... :)

Yeah, it is strange and figured it was just happening to me of course! LOL, but I will just live with it for now. They worked fine prior to theming.

ratboy3124

Reaction score
Ok, I checked the mod version in UD settings and after installing the 2.5 theme it is saying mod version 2.4.0. I double checked and I did indeed install the theme for 2.5. Might not matter, but thought I would point it out.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I checked the mod version in UD settings and after installing the 2.5 theme it is saying mod version 2.4.0. I double checked and I did indeed install the theme for 2.5. Might not matter, but thought I would point it out.

Sir, I apologize... lol. I have no clue how I did it but I did it... either framework-res or settings.apk was from 2.4 but the download link in the op is updated... same name so just overwrite. I just tested it and the LED is fine now and it actually says version UD2.5 now.. haha.. Sorry for the problem but thanks for bringing it to my attention.....