[THEMED ROM]Angel_signed-v.0.6.2.StormShadow.1

keolawills

Reaction score
This is AngelRom fully themed.

DISCLAIMER
I nor 13th Angel take no responsibility if you brick your phone. Please read instructions posted and be comfortable with flashing roms before you attempt to flash this.

If you are already on a version of AngelRom, data wipe is not necessary. Just wipe cache and install zip from sdcard.

If you are not on a version of AngelRom, it is recommended you come from stock .330 before flashing.

Please read instructions for install here.

This themed rom is based off 13thAngels Angel_signed.zip. I got the theme from sensei_mods StormShadow.595 Liberty GB release.

DOWNLOAD HERE

All credit goes to 13thAngel for the use of his rom, along with mobile_sensei with sensei_mods for availability of the theme.

v-StormShadow.1

Themed Framework
Themed System Apps
Themed Add-ons
DroidX2 Wallpaper app
Sensei_Mod Wallpapers

Last edited:
OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
45ef6a40-38d7-c5f3.jpg
45ef6a40-3900-880f.jpg

45ef6a40-3927-dcc2.jpg
45ef6a40-3941-faa9.jpg

45ef6a40-3959-96e3.jpg

Some screenshots...

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

Psj77

Reaction score
This looks great! I'll definitely flash it later once I get home from school!

clouse2013

Reaction score
This is pretty sick man. Nice work. Love black and white themes.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

Swirly

Reaction score
It looks just like Oreo... o_O ???

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score

I changed the notification bar and background, upgraded 3g icons to 4gLTE icons(just for show), changed wifi icons, menu colors are different. The themed apps are the ones from oreo, i feel they flow with this too. Its pretty much just a switch from a black bar to a white bar. I should change the system app icons, maybe in a future release, i got this done quickly last night and wanted to share.

EDIT: Im updating the 1x status bar icons now and will post "slimmed" update(taking out some unnecessary apps i added to reduce file size).

Last edited:

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

It looks a bit different but there are some similarities... :) I know what it takes to make a descent theme so I gotta give the man props for his innovation and time spent making this killer themed rom!

Have you ever thought of just making this a theme as opposed to a themed rom to reduce the file size and make it so people are able to download it on their device more easily?

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score

It looks a bit different but there are some similarities... :) I know what it takes to make a descent theme so I gotta give the man props for his innovation and time spent making this killer themed rom!

Have you ever thought of just making this a theme as opposed to a themed rom to reduce the file size and make it so people are able to download it on their device more easily?

I dont have the knowledge to make a theme from scratch. Mopar57 released a theme, not a themed rom, for angelrom so now we have a base to tweak around and wont have to theme the full rom anymore. Thanks for the props, im glad you like it.

amphappy_71

Reaction score
I like this! In pocket detection please.

Sent from my I just pocket dialed my wife DROID2 GLOBAL @ 1.30 GHz using DroidForums

ninja12

Reaction score
I have a question; does this theme remove a few of the modification made by 13thAngel? or are all the roms' modifications still intact?

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
I have a question; does this theme remove a few of the modification made by 13thAngel? or are all the roms' modifications still intact?

This is based off of 13thAngel's rom, all I did was theme frameworks, so yes all his mods are still intact. I just finished up a theme-only version of this that can be flashed over angelrom. Its less then 20mb compared to almost 120mb. Im uploading it now and ill make a new thread when its done.

ninja12

Reaction score
i have a question about this ROM. Is there anyway to uninstall liberty toolbox or should I just install angelrom_signed 0.6.2 and install the storm shadow theme? I don't have a license for it, so it doesn't serve a purpose to me.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you can delete the apk file before installing.
use winrar/7zip
extract
system/app/
delete libertytoolbox.apk
exit
then move to sdcard
install

Give me time to upload to dropbox and you can just install the theme.

Last edited: