Thoughts on buying Xoom from Craigslist?

Pizza33

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Xoom and have found a good deal on craigslist. What are your thoughts/tips on buying a xoom in general from craigslist?

If I do end up buying one from craigslist, what should I have the person do to show that it is in working condition?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Xoom and have found a good deal on craigslist. What are your thoughts/tips on buying a xoom in general from craigslist?

If I do end up buying one from craigslist, what should I have the person do to show that it is in working condition?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Look it over make sure there are no dings or dents on it, if it had a hard case on it make sure there are no dents or dings on it either. If so it is possible it has been dropped, check the smoothness of the system, make sure all of the system apps work, make sure the camera and speakers look and sound good. Look over the screen and besides that if all that is good then you should be alright.

OP
P

Pizza33

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks for the advice. I'll see if the person will let me play with it for a couple minutes before I pay.