Transparent apps!!

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THANKS TO ECSNEAD AND JATX2WNE FOR THEIR WORK ON MOST OF THESE APPS, AND TO TP76 FOR GETTING THEM ALL TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE

THIS IS NOT A THEME, IT ONLY REPLACES A FEW APPS IN YOUR SYSTEM/APP LOCATION. THE DIALER, CONTACTS, MESSAGING, GMAIL, GOOGLE QUICK SEARCH, MARKET, PANDORA, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS ARE TRANSPARENT. YOU CAN FLASH THIS OVER ANY VERSION OF GUMMYJAR, AND OVER ANY THEME, ALTHOUGH YOU WILL LOSE THE THEMED ITEMS THIS .ZIP REPLACES. I AM USING IT RIGHT NOW WITH STOCK GUMMYJAR AND THE TRANSPARENT DIALER, CONTACTS, AND MESSAGING ARE JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH.

**UNINSTALL PANDORA BEFORE FLASHING THIS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT...

TO INSTALL: BOOT INTO RECOVERY, DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!!MOUNT SYSTEM, FLASH, AND REBOOT.

Ill just post a link to the thread where I found them...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/

Last edited:
THANKS TO ECSNEAD AND JATX2WNE FOR THEIR WORK ON MOST OF THESE APPS, AND TO TP76 FOR GETTING THEM ALL TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE

THIS IS NOT A THEME, IT ONLY REPLACES A FEW APPS IN YOUR SYSTEM/APP LOCATION. THE DIALER, CONTACTS, MESSAGING, GMAIL, GOOGLE QUICK SEARCH, MARKET, PANDORA, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS ARE TRANSPARENT. YOU CAN FLASH THIS OVER ANY VERSION OF GUMMYJAR, AND OVER ANY THEME, ALTHOUGH YOU WILL LOSE THE THEMED ITEMS THIS .ZIP REPLACES. I AM USING IT RIGHT NOW WITH STOCK GUMMYJAR AND THE TRANSPARENT DIALER, CONTACTS, AND MESSAGING ARE JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH.

**UNINSTALL PANDORA BEFORE FLASHING THIS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT...

TO INSTALL: BOOT INTO RECOVERY, DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!!MOUNT SYSTEM, FLASH, AND REBOOT.

Ill just post a link to the thread where I found them...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/

Thanks for the heads up, I now have transparent apps on my liberty rom.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

so this will flash over liberty also? I had been itching to test it out. thanks.

It will, but at least for me, zipaligning afterwards has been causing them to disapear from the app drawer

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Back