Transparent Phone.apk - can it be done ?

Yea phone.apk is a toughy i'll be playing with it tonight settings was a tough one as well which is why i settled for custom backgrounds which i ended up liking more cause it could go between themes

Got it half transparent lol it displays my custom backgrounds for the themes on sourcery rom so that's progress

I pushed the one phone apk on the previous page into my /system/app on my D2, but now I have no signal and it just opens up the same old dialpad....

Does this need to actually be ported instead of pushed?

it would probably be easier to build it from source right ? i tried my butt off but all i got was the you suck at this boot loop message

Here is my blacked out one.....

Be sure to either backup or pull the Phone.apk and PhoneConfig.apk off your phone first, it replaces both of those... I have tried a lot of stuff but just keep missing something...

Cannot get this working on D2 :angry:

Does anyone want to port this :D ?

I pushed the one phone apk on the previous page into my /system/app on my D2, but now I have no signal and it just opens up the same old dialpad....

You do know that the phone.apk changes the in-call screens and dialpad, not the dialpad you use to make a call? That is the contacts.apk

You do know that the phone.apk changes the in-call screens and dialpad, not the dialpad you use to make a call? That is the contacts.apk

:|

I feel like an idiot. I didnt think to push the contacts apk for some reason...

So Ill push that and give it a try then! Thanks man

wait... so if you push this to apk, i can be unrooted and just make this my default dialer? Is that how it works?

I would kill for a transparent dialer. I don't think there's a way for unrooted though?

Tallica plus myself plus gtalk equals the question -

Can the phone.apk be themed like the transparent contacts.apk/pandora.apk/music.apk and if so, let's do it :happy:

...by Phone.apk - We mean the In Call Screen

2mzgwf8.png

May I ask what phone.apk this screen cap is taken from?

UD 2.3 - it is the MIUI Style Phone.apk

The one in miui has some trans to it.

Back