Tron Theme???

I wonder what all is themed in there? Also, it being for the X, I also wonder what all would be missing in a port. xml edits? those don't get ported.

I'm with you guys though.. it's pretty freaking cool.

Why not download the tronicons get the clock skin for beautiful widgets use a launcher pro dock to match the cool blue color and use a tron wallpaper that's what I did

how do u download skins for beautiful widgets?didnt know u could do that

I just couldn't run a theme unless a lot of the "standard" apps were themed as well. Let me download the X version and see what all he edited.

ok, i took the framework out (for now) and edited the META-INF folder.. obviously I am doing this for peronal use because I have not asked RoLa for permission but I will let you all know how it goes....

ok, i took the framework out (for now) and edited the META-INF folder.. obviously I am doing this for peronal use because I have not asked RoLa for permission but I will let you all know how it goes....

Cool man...thanks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I ported this to my DInc and I promise that this theme is beyond sick.

Awesome, thanks for the work you're putting into this. I know I wasn't the guy that found this ROM, but I was the first to ask for it. If you want me to try and get a hold of the developer to ask for permission, just let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks again!

I also wonder what all would be missing in a port. xml edits? those don't get ported.

I broke down the framework, didn't see any edits to styles.xml or colors.xml but he did change progress_horizontal.xml to 00ffff (the light turquiose blue).

If you want me to try and get a hold of the developer to ask for permission, just let me know and I will see what I can do.

If you want to try to obtain permission go ahead and post if he agrees, I'm sure someone would be able to find the time to port it (maybe me).

Back