Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks! let me know if everything goes ok. good luck

Jokerz

Reaction score
Thanks! let me know if everything goes ok. good luck

Hey Hedney, I just wanted to let you know that I just loaded everything up again and all is good. 3G is working like a charm and no force closes. I'm so excited to try this out and everything looks so smooth. Thanks again for the advice. I'm glad I tried it again before I wiped. I wonder what caused the 3G not to work that one time. Must've been something I did which wouldn't surprise me lol. Thanks again dude.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Teaser Alert:

Twisted Sense 1.4
Full wipe and unthemed rom that will be the base for everything to come. everything is zipaligned, deodexed and optimized to run like a champ. per peolpes request the base rom will include a easy to read big battery icon. I will also release a rom that people who are already using my themed rom can just continue to flash over their current rom. sorta as a thank you for sticking with it Ive included new boot animations for both the themed and unthemed version. finally i will be adding a number of flashable zips that will allow you to customize the phone to your liking, themed, battery indicator, notification icons, etc...... So guys what do you think?

b00sted

Reaction score
Teaser Alert:

Twisted Sense 1.4
Full wipe and unthemed rom that will be the base for everything to come. everything is zipaligned, deodexed and optimized to run like a champ. per peolpes request the base rom will include a easy to read big battery icon. I will also release a rom that people who are already using my themed rom can just continue to flash over their current rom. sorta as a thank you for sticking with it Ive included new boot animations for both the themed and unthemed version. finally i will be adding a number of flashable zips that will allow you to customize the phone to your liking, themed, battery indicator, notification icons, etc...... So guys what do you think?

sounds awesome other than the big battery icon :p I like to keep it lookin pretty stock. now i got to wait tho which makes me a sad panda. got my phone today and i cant believe all the crap installed.

tu3218

Reaction score
sounds good!! I can't wait. I've been holding off on flashing roms but I think I'll make this rom my first when you release 1.4. Looking forward to all the extra .zips for more customization. I love it! Also, I'm not sure if this is possible but I saw it somewhere over at xda. It was a transparent/clear lock screen. I like this if I'm using a nice wallpaper that I'd like to see even when locked. If not possible, no big deal. thanks for all the hard work.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sounds good!! I can't wait. I've been holding off on flashing roms but I think I'll make this rom my first when you release 1.4. Looking forward to all the extra .zips for more customization. I love it! Also, I'm not sure if this is possible but I saw it somewhere over at xda. It was a transparent/clear lock screen. I like this if I'm using a nice wallpaper that I'd like to see even when locked. If not possible, no big deal. thanks for all the hard work.

If you can link me to it i may be able to add something like that.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Teaser Alert:

Twisted Sense 1.4

sounds awesome other than the big battery icon :p I like to keep it lookin pretty stock. now i got to wait tho which makes me a sad panda. got my phone today and i cant believe all the crap installed.

Well one of my zips will be the stock battery icon. maybe one with % and one without.

tu3218

Reaction score

If you can link me to it i may be able to add something like that.

[ROM][4.7.2011] Das BAMF 1.4 - xda-developers

Its das bamf remix. It has a clear lockscreen. I'm guessing the framework for it is in the .zip itself. I thought I saw it as just a separate flash by itself but I guess its built into the rom so I don't know if its possible or not.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I mean it is very possible. if i get a chance i will try and see if i can get this done. i havent played around to much with my framework-res.apk yet and dont know how much theming i will do other than keep up with the one i have until im a little less busy in school.

tu3218

Reaction score
I mean it is very possible. if i get a chance i will try and see if i can get this done. i havent played around to much with my framework-res.apk yet and dont know how much theming i will do other than keep up with the one i have until im a little less busy in school.

yeah I hear ya on that. Can't wait to give 1.4 a shot. Also for your current rom, you recommend flashing your previous version first right? Is that what your eliminating the need for in 1.4?

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That is correct. 1.4 wont require that you install my previous versions.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Ok so I installed this rom, and all of my apps say they were unsuccessful in downloading.

Any ideas?

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Could you tell me the steps you took to install it? that way i can help you out

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Yeah, I wiped everything, installed that first rom you mentioned, then installed Twisted Sense 1.3 over that one, and some apps were installing fine (tho very slowly). Then they stopped installling. I rebooted, and from then on all apps said they failed to install.

I did a factory reset, and I got stuck on the boot logo. I pulled the battery and held volume down + power to boot into recovery, ran the steps and the phone loaded up fine, but now I still cant install any apps, every app just says download was unsuccessful.

I've cleared my market data, cache, rebooted, factory reset more than once, and no apps are will install.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
very odd. well please try my latest release 1.4 and tell me how it goes. this is it for tonight though i will be back tomorrow to answer any more questions