UD 2.4 - Galaxy S Styled Theme

Out at the bar. Will post old lockscreen when I get back home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

and hopefully the LP blue animations (whatever that is, but i know itll be cool lol) lol which i hope is the last cus this is sickkkkkkk..... snowman is the sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody interested in learning how to port this theme? I will have a lot less time soon because I am buying a company. I won't have time to keep up. PM me and I will get you all my files and walk you through the basics.

wait, is the 2.4 theme 'complete' cus i see you said something about LP but id love to learn how to do this but im a full time student in the sciences so i dont have the time and i dont want ppl pissed at me for not being around lol

Great Job on the Theme!!!! Best theme I've used in a long time!!!

Anybody interested in learning how to port this theme? I will have a lot less time soon because I am buying a company. I won't have time to keep up. PM me and I will get you all my files and walk you through the basics.

I would definitely like to keep this going. I was trying to take a stab at with a few things i learned from xda website, but got stuck on getting the zip to sign. I saw another program that signs it when finished with creating the zip file. Havent tried it yet though

Galaxy. theme -ud 2.4

snowman..Awesome. Job!!! Best theme out. I have a minor request. Can you change the color of the warning/message popup box to a a darker color? White letters on a light blue screen is difficult to see. Another request is the checkmark on all check boxes. Sometimes cant tell if on or not. Thanks

Back