Ultimate Droid Newest Version?

dalkhoutoff

Reaction score
Ok, I have Rom Manager and it is showing a whole different UD versions. I was wondering what the newest one was. Only 3 are able to download: "New Era" 1.0, Froyo Beta, and UD8. Plz help, I am on UD8 and want to know if I can update...:motdroidvert:

Ok, I have Rom Manager and it is showing a whole different UD versions. I was wondering what the newest one was. Only 3 are able to download: "New Era" 1.0, Froyo Beta, and UD8. Plz help, I am on UD8 and want to know if I can update...:motdroidvert:

UD8 is the most current. UD9 is due out soon. Black Droid has a section here on Droid Forums. Check it out.

Nope. You have to wait like the rest of us. Those are old. Look for UDex to be the next UD rom. No eta

UD 10 is a 2.1 based rom while UDex 8 is a 2.2 based rom

rom manager isnt up to date please refer to the DF section for the latest UD version which is currently UD 8.00

Back