Unbricking or Recovering your Fascinate, and Rooting methods

Curious if any links or whatever has been posted. I am very interested in this thread as I have a few phones with near same issues. I hope its not that I am bumping an old post that will just upset people

after 3 days of searching pages and pages of google and duckduckgo.... could I get a message or something with links?

For anyone still looking for these links, I have a few comments/suggestions.
• I may have them but don't know because I'm not home and won't be until the New Year
• Manners, manners, manners - don't you kids know how to ask politely when you want something - like fixing your FUBAR device? I had to do my homework and research so it won't kill you nor do I feel bad that it took you 3 days and found nothing. Why do you think we are all here?
• Back your phone up occasionally. If you are savvy enough to use what you are requesting, then you can back your phone up and plan for something like this.
• This isn't directed at anyone in particular but some of the requests and other comments are flat out rude and no one here will help you. Manners and Merry Christmas.

I know most of this site caters towards VZ phones but I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites that shows how to root a Galaxy S on US Cellular? If I am not mistaken the two are the same phone.. Looking for a friend of mine...post back if you do. Thanks!

Back