droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Who else is thinking about giving up their unlimited data to get the Note 3??

Sent from my sexy galaxy s 3 ;-)

You missed the weekend Glitch? Plenty peeps upgraded at subsidized price with unlimited intact. ..I'm not pulling the trigger on a new phone but do have a dumb upgrade waiting ...

Ok all said ..how much data do you use ? Are you good with being on wifi ?

N2 tap'd HD

My upgrade isn't until the 11th.....I usually use around 4g...

And yah when I have good wifi I could use it....

That's not too bad...You can possibly be ok on a new plan..I'm not sure if that Max plan they were offering to unlimited customers is still around..it was like $30 for 6GB ...
I'm sure you will be using the N3 a bit more as I know my data increased with the N2...

I think it is....I will have to have my hunny look into it.....and BIG score this AM....I have obtained the WIFI password for work so I would save data there!

I think it is....I will have to have my hunny look into it.....and BIG score this AM....I have obtained the WIFI password for work so I would save data there!

Oh no, that was top secret.

Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums

You're creeped??? Try being in a dark closet with the likes of them.

Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums

And yah when I have good wifi I could use it....

There are apps on the Play store that notify you of Wi-Fi in range and some that auto switch from Verizon data to Wi-Fi when you get in range of your known networks. That could also save you data usage as well.
I recently switched from unlimited to the Max plan. I don't see me going over my 6gb allowance either.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notetoo

Back