Unlimited data dead. How much data do you use a month?

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
My phone is my only connection as well. I have no pc or wifi. Data just goes sooooo fast. It's a joke.

CM74D2

How do you sbf then? ;)

Go to the library with the Linux CD? J/k

CM74DX

Ive done it once, very odd response from the employess, lol

Lmao, I bet...I heard of someone trying to root a display phone right in the store lol...I wonder what they'd say if you ask if a phone's bootloader is locked? Or if a certain phone can be rooted?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
My phone is my only connection as well. I have no pc or wifi. Data just goes sooooo fast. It's a joke.

CM74D2

How do you sbf then? ;)

CM74DX

I've totally done that, but used rsd lite ;p I brought it all on a flash drive. Otherwise I use a friend's pc. I call to make sure he's home before doing anything sketchy, just in case.

CM74D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I mean, they give you a smart phone and unlimited data plan, so I'm going to use it. I stream Pandora in my car, and all night while I sleep, I watch NEtflix 5 days a week at work, download ROMS, and Updates and Themes, download music, I use Pulse probably 10 times daily, plus 4 Social Network sites running background data. 2 GB is an insult to me

Damn! I'm not alone! Lmbo!:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

CM74D2

How do you sbf then? ;)

CM74DX

I've totally done that, but used rsd lite ;p I brought it all on a flash drive. Otherwise I use a friend's pc. I call to make sure he's home before doing anything sketchy, just in case.

CM74D2

So you know I have the programs sitting on my desktop waiting. When 32 bootlogo'd for over 5 mins, I said, wtf ? I've never had this happen! But I got all the crap together and used a replacement to charge battery back, then was gonna send new replacement back, but the bit won't let me, so its being returned and its fresh sbfd so I'm just hoping it killed any signs of root, as I couldn't activate the damn thing! Ooops! And this new one or refurb has a flatter keyboard and isn't the same kind of rom as it has more black than I remember..

MattHenson20

Reaction score
I mean, they give you a smart phone and unlimited data plan, so I'm going to use it. I stream Pandora in my car, and all night while I sleep, I watch NEtflix 5 days a week at work, download ROMS, and Updates and Themes, download music, I use Pulse probably 10 times daily, plus 4 Social Network sites running background data. 2 GB is an insult to me

Damn! I'm not alone! Lmbo!:)

Nope, I hit almost 30 gb last month, AND I have Wi-fi at home

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do you sbf then? ;)

CM74DX

CM74D2

So you know I have the programs sitting on my desktop waiting. When 32 bootlogo'd for over 5 mins, I said, wtf ? I've never had this happen! But I got all the crap together and used a replacement to charge battery back, then was gonna send new replacement back, but the bit won't let me, so its being returned and its fresh sbfd so I'm just hoping it killed any signs of root, as I couldn't activate the damn thing! Ooops! And this new one or refurb has a flatter keyboard and isn't the same kind of rom as it has more black than I remember..

Are you sure it's a d2? Just checking ;)

CM74D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

CM74D2

Are you sure it's a d2? Just checking ;)

CM74D2

I used my laptop and yeah its a d2, I'm thinking its a global keyboard and the only diff in rom is the texting box is black and red..

Rumblur

Reaction score
verizon-cap = Tmobile, ATT and Virgin getting a LOT of new customers....

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Happy with my price, and never had an issue with customer service. And, they are always rated the highest in customer service. So I'm not complaining.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Happy with my price, and never had an issue with customer service. And, they are always rated the highest in customer service. So I'm not complaining.

I must be the exception to the rule when they tried to stick me with a $800 bill because they lost my phone. They still screwed me out of $20 after I sat on the phone for hours.

CM74DX

louy99

Reaction score
If you use Wifi a lot at home or work, then I don't see a problem having a limited data. If you don't have wifi access, unlimited data is a must!