Unofficial CCRom Builds!

Well I have Sapphire 2.0.2 installed again, and basically everything is up and running for me. One question though, I cannot get the LED flashlight to work with the notification pulldown. It's there, but pressing it does nothing. In CM, the included "Torch.apk" needed to remain in /system/app Do I need to install an app from the market for this to work? I tried the most obvious and pushed CM's Torch.apk with no luck getting the notification button to work. This is the last issue I have at the moment.

Well I have Sapphire 2.0.2 installed again, and basically everything is up and running for me. One question though, I cannot get the LED flashlight to work with the notification pulldown. It's there, but pressing it does nothing. In CM, the included "Torch.apk" needed to remain in /system/app Do I need to install an app from the market for this to work? I tried the most obvious and pushed CM's Torch.apk with no luck getting the notification button to work. This is the last issue I have at the moment.
I'm interested to know this as well. It would be pretty convenient just to pull down the notification shade and turn on/off the flashlight. I use DroidLight (very basic flashlight app). It would be cool to be able to associate the flashlight app of choice with the notification pulldown widget.

There were quite a number of fixes committed by cvpcs after the build I uploaded - the whole flashlight thing may have been among them. Unfortunately, I have not been able to install recent builds for reasons I can't understand. Until someone clues me in, or someone is able to post a build that installs successfully, we'll have to wait for an official build.

There were quite a number of fixes committed by cvpcs after the build I uploaded - the whole flashlight thing may have been among them. Unfortunately, I have not been able to install recent builds for reasons I can't understand. Until someone clues me in, or someone is able to post a build that installs successfully, we'll have to wait for an official build.

<cvpcs> yeah i need to update my edify_generator.py script in build
* cvpcs goes to do that
<cvpcs> right now the build tree is froyo
<cvpcs> but rzrecovery is gb
<cvpcs> which has produced a few hiccups
<cvpcs> but nothing big
<cvpcs> for instance this one is that the build is packaging an API2 updater-script (from build) with an API3 update-binary (from recovery)
<cvpcs> solution is to grab the edify-generator.py script from gingerbread

<cvpcs> can you wipe out out/target/product/sholes/obj/EXECUTABLES/updater_intermediates, redo make, replace your update-binary with the new one placed in out/target/product/sholes/system/bin/updater and tell me if it works now?

Quotes from last night. Should explain and help you fix the issue (it worked for me).

I'm interested to know this as well. It would be pretty convenient just to pull down the notification shade and turn on/off the flashlight. I use DroidLight (very basic flashlight app). It would be cool to be able to associate the flashlight app of choice with the notification pulldown widget.

Nope, working fine for me :) Just was incomplete in the build pdroid posted.

<cvpcs> for instance this one is that the build is packaging an API2 updater-script (from build) with an API3 update-binary (from recovery)

Thanks tank (shows I should hang around irc more often). I figured it was something like this. I saw cvpcs was doing a lot with the rzr where something might have bled in.

I suppose I could have just lifted update-binary from an earlier build, but anyways.

* goes off to build *

Sapphire 2.0.2, Build 011211

Stock theme

Black Bar

I loaded it this morning while getting ready for work (and got the *roll eyes* from my Fiancée when she saw what I was doing). I didn't wipe from your last 2.0.2 build.

100% less reboots for user interface tweaks? How sweet is that?

Everything I use is working fine so far...The only weird thing is with the flashlight on the power widget. On the last build, I could enable the flashlight button and it was visible in the widget, but didn't work. In this build, I have the flashlight button enabled, but it isn't appearing in the widget at all.

Stock theme

Black Bar

I loaded it this morning while getting ready for work (and got the *roll eyes* from my Fiancée when she saw what I was doing). I didn't wipe from your last 2.0.2 build.

Everything I use is working fine so far...The only weird thing is with the flashlight on the power widget. On the last build, I could enable the flashlight button and it was visible in the widget, but didn't work. In this build, I have the flashlight button enabled, but it isn't appearing in the widget at all.

When enabling the flashlight button I see it in the widget. I don't have a flashlight app, though, so it didn't do anything.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Stock theme

Black Bar

When enabling the flashlight button I see it in the widget. I don't have a flashlight app, though, so it didn't do anything.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
My bad...I see it now. I didn't realize that it was a scrolling widget. Very cool.

Back