Update for Bionic Pics

music life

Reaction score
So I like the binoic look. And my x2 has been bothering me a bit. Its kinda laggy when texting and some other things. Great phone but bionic was love at first sight back to waiting for this

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

rayw796

Reaction score
I too am growing anxious for the Droid Bionic to be released. I can upgrade after 7/14 so hope it gets released sooner than later. Droid 1 is getting very laggy. I finally did a factory reset to get it going a little better.

I look forward to the larger screen. I use my phone more for email, browsing and games than I do as a telephone. Larger screen will be great!

mjones73

Reaction score
7/24/11 upgrade date for me, if this thing rolls out around then it would be perfect...

xrp861

Reaction score
Id deff consider this if it had a unlocked bootloader! Moto blah makes all there devices laggy. So until I see it has an unlocked bootloader its not even on my list of devices to consider!

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Of course the person who snapped the pics just had to put it in airplane mode >.<

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah no kidding I wish they would throw us a bone

Ok,its friday 17,and the bionic is suppose to drop early july-so that's something like 3wks from now,and moto-nor vzw has said anything concerning this device-guys somethings wrong here-i mean let's be real here-with 3wks left-normally we wouldve seen a hands on video or something-i mean the evo 3d,charge,thunderbolt and others all had hands on by now-i mean the evo 3d has got an otter box case-and mind you-all this is MO-so with that being said-ive offically given up on the bionic,and ill just keep my tour 4 a little longer.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
If the bionic comes with gb then there will be no root since there isnt a root method for the stock ota ypdate atleast not that i know of.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score

Ok,its friday 17,and the bionic is suppose to drop early july-so that's something like 3wks from now,and moto-nor vzw has said anything concerning this device-guys somethings wrong here-i mean let's be real here-with 3wks left-normally we wouldve seen a hands on video or something-i mean the evo 3d,charge,thunderbolt and others all had hands on by now-i mean the evo 3d has got an otter box case-and mind you-all this is MO-so with that being said-ive offically given up on the bionic,and ill just keep my tour 4 a little longer.

Comon crank.. you read enough to know theres no reputable sources saying its coming early july.. i wouldnt doubt they wait two weeks prior to release to announce. So until august hits im ok

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Comon crank.. you read enough to know theres no reputable sources saying its coming early july.. i wouldnt doubt they wait two weeks prior to release to announce. So until august hits im ok

I do agree with you Jersey,I've just plain ol'lost interest now,plain and simple.

Last edited:
OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score
Until the next whiff of info hits the internetz again lol. Theres a hint for the d3 to drop july 7th. I can see the bionic coming a month later. They wouldnt drop two @ the same time and the d3 slightly inferior due to no lte. They'll dump that phone first.

OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score
If the bionic comes with gb then there will be no root since there isnt a root method for the stock ota ypdate atleast not that i know of.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Dunno why everyones so touchy about this. If vzw allows it (if the dont all the moto anger shifts to vzw) then theyll either push an ota eventually, or release the source code to let the dev community get it done faster. Im COMPLETELY satisfied fiddling with gingerblur for a few months while they straighten it out. Id like to know the hardware will last before i void the warranty.

The first few months can be served with adjusting to dual core lte, then when it gets root, rom it and oc the f*ck outta it. :)