Verizon Upgrade Fee

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Latest news as Verizon quietly ups the upgrade fee from $20 to $30 .. so if you were buying phone full retail or on device plan you were previously paying $20 and if on 2 year contract it was $40 . They have finally dropped 2 year for existing customers (they got rid of 2 yr contracts on new customers already) ...

Upgrade Fee FAQs | Verizon Wireless

7+

Yep, this took effect yesterday. 8,200 unlimited data users who average more than 200gb data a month are beginning to get notified that they must switch to the New Verizon Plan by 2/16 (I think) or they will be disconnected.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yep, this took effect yesterday. 8,200 unlimited data users who average more than 200gb data a month are beginning to get notified that they must switch to the New Verizon Plan by 2/16 (I think) or they will be disconnected.

If that's true I need to cancel my home internet.

Honestly we saw this one coming... no one should be shocked...

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

Upgrade fee or unlimited data?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I haven't received that notice but ...that's only about 29.744199881 or 30 gb per user...with today's higher speeds..that's not too bad plus they limit your data after 22GB and hotspot after 15 GB..even though it says unlimited streaming it is part of your 22GB data usage...and that does stink

Back