VZW & 2015 Nexus activcations

I hear ya. Every time the scissors closed I thought, "Ok. Did I eff it up THIS time?", but I just took my time with it and took a little bit off at a time, got it close to right, then used the tray as my finishing guide, like I said. Didn't take long at all, like you said.

Am I the only one who's data went to ****? Emails wouldn't send, messages weren't coming through. ..no Internet but it shows full 4G connection to VZW. I ordered another phone since I forgot to add coverage and you can't add it afterwards, so I'll see if the phone was the issue. I'm so pissed. Never seen anything like this with my Note 5

Sorry to hear that, that's no good. Mine has not had one issue with signals. In fact, I think it's the best phone I've had in that department.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Last edited:
Am I the only one who's data went to ****? Emails wouldn't send, messages weren't coming through. ..no Internet but it shows full 4G connection to VZW. I ordered another phone since I forgot to add coverage and you can't add it afterwards, so I'll see if the phone was the issue. I'm so pissed. Never seen anything like this with my Note 5
Wouldn't that be covered under the warranty?

I have a new phone in my possession. Will be doing set up and report back once fully tested. I think DE and PA region is having network issues though. My Note 5 had the same problems all day. Frustrating, but thanks guys.

OK, so activated the new device and same issue...so I called Verizon. They pretended network was perfect until I explained my friends have the same issue. Fast forward to present day and phone works.

I love it, however, I get this nagging feeling that my Note 5 camera is better.

I know that I'm late (VERY late!) to the 6P party, but I just ordered mine yesterday, along with some nifty accessories from eBay. I'm trading up from my Droid Maxx (on Verizon), which I believe already has a nano sim... so I shouldn't have any problems (fingers crossed!)

I know that I'm late (VERY late!) to the 6P party, but I just ordered mine yesterday, along with some nifty accessories from eBay. I'm trading up from my Droid Maxx (on Verizon), which I believe already has a nano sim... so I shouldn't have any problems (fingers crossed!)
Better late than never! Welcome to the club!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

By the way, I loved my Droid Maxx, but there were two major 'issues', and one minor one which convinced me that it was time to look for a new phone.

First (the minor one), the battery life, originally phenomenal on the Maxx, deteriorated with age. From it's initial ability to go two days without a charge, it was at a point where it had a hard time going a single day.

Secondly, it would no longer allow for hands free dialing using my bluetooth device, and Motorola tech support was unable to offer a solution. A real problem in California, where hands free dialing is required by law.

Lastly, and most importantly, when I purchased the phone, Motorola had indicated that the Droid Maxx would be upgraded to Lollipop when that os was released. Motorola backed away from that 'promise'. With the 6P, I will immediately have Marshmallow, and future os updates will be supported as well.

Back