Watermark'D General

Do you have a possible ETA for the SS4.8? No rush of course just curious.

hello

I was wondering how can get a link or sumthin for the ud watermark pulldown bar the one wit the ud logos on it [email protected] please really want that pulldown bar
HTML:

It's been quiet 'round these parts. One might say almost too quiet.

Is this theme dead? I havent seen any new ports or updated ports in over a month...

I think that the personal issues Stew had may be still ongoing. He had posted here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/stew1nc/83265-alright-back-action.html some time ago...and it sounded like things were working out, but he hasn't posted since then.

I hope things work out and we don't lose him. He does some phenomenal work.

Any chance of a watermark'd theme for Ultimate Droid 1.0?? I wanna upgrade from 8.0 but dont wanna make the move without watermark theme. Will 8.0 theme work with 1.0??

Any chance of a watermark'd theme for Ultimate Droid 1.0?? I wanna upgrade from 8.0 but dont wanna make the move without watermark theme. Will 8.0 theme work with 1.0??

Typically it's not a good thing to put old themes over new ROMs. You could loose any changes made to the framework ...

I tried and ended up with a bootloop and had to reflash to a previous backup.

thememydroid.com down?

Is anyone else having issues with thememydroid.com being down? That's where all the links for watermark'd point to. Wondering if anyone has a link for watermark'd for cyanogen 6.0.0 stable? Thank in advance to anyone with information and links. :)

Back