Watermark'D section maybe??

I sent a pm to a Mod to see if it could be added. Let's see if we can get more people to say yes we want a Watermark'd Section.

Yes from this guy. I love his theme and I am always trying to search his long threads for updates.

I completely agree. stewart1champ definitely deserves his own Watermark'd themeing section on this site. Hands down the best theme I have seen. If you go to the link huskerkate posted above: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...atermarkd-multiple-roms-multiple-options.html
You will see how many people would agree if they knew this supporting thread existed. I would be more than happy to PM any Mod if you suggest one.

Um, I would Say Yes !!! :p

Um, I would Say Yes !!! :p

Much appreciated. Nice to see everyone that works on the themes getting some love. Hehe.

Well, back to work. hahaha.

This dude definitely deserves it. Glad to see Jim on board with that...get that recognition baybeeee!!

Awesome! Love your theme! Ever thought about doing a whole rom? I would love to see what you could do :) I would gladly donate if you just wanted to do a husker watermarked theme though :) Keep up the great work buddy!

Will the BBv04 watermark work with BBv05? Does anyone know where to find any BBv05 themes? links please

Back