Waterproof case?

crabsalt

Reaction score
Anyone had any luck with any universal or otherwise underwater cases with this phone?

orange93

Reaction score
I've looked EVERYWHERE they make one for Droid X, Droid and Droid X2, I'm not sure if it would work for the Droid 4 but after all its only a pouch. I did however find universal waterproof pouches for phones and some are floaters. I just ordered the Proporta Beachbuoy, I'll let you guys know what I think. http://amzn.to/JJmBq3

OP
C

crabsalt

Reaction score
Please do! I'm more interested in a waterproof case so I can take clear pictures underwater moreso than just keeping it dry.

orange93

Reaction score
Please do! I'm more interested in a waterproof case so I can take clear pictures underwater moreso than just keeping it dry.

I wouldn't use this if you want it more for videos, it fits! However the video aspect inst really all that great cause over all its wet plastic over your lens. This is great if your keeping it dry but not for video/camera :( Why don't you just get a waterproof camera? I have one, I won it as a door prize lol, it's not something i thought I'd ever use or anything but its actually nice to have. The funny thing is the camera cost just about as much as the waterproof case anyways. Amazon.com: Vivitar Vivicam Model# 5399 Digital Camera - Pink: Camera & Photo

OP
C

crabsalt

Reaction score
A cheap underwater camera is certainly an option. However the point of this decade is integration - its not just a camera that I want with me at all times, its the whole shmoola that the Droid brings with it!

orange93

Reaction score
A cheap underwater camera is certainly an option. However the point of this decade is integration - its not just a camera that I want with me at all times, its the whole shmoola that the Droid brings with it!

HAHA good point :biggrin: