Waterproof case

sstarlight

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good waterproof case for the Rezound? I don't want anything that is huge, just something that I'm sure will protect it. I'd love one where I could still put the phone in my pocket but they all seem pretty big.

marleyinoc

Reaction score
I have the defender for bionic. It's a great case but not water proof. Or drool proof. But takes a drop and has a good front screen...

-Bionic 6.7.247 via HoB

acejavelin

Reaction score
I haven't seen a real traditional,, fitted water-proof "case" for the Rezound, but the Otterbox Defender series is weather resistant... a couple people I know have used them on motorcycle trips in the holster and been through rain storms and just wiped off the phone and kept going.

For true water-proofing, consider an Overboard Phone Case... it is not the most usable thing for some situations but if you are into kayaking, surfing, or just have a tendency to drink too many beers and fall off the end of the pontoon into the river, they have a truly waterproof case that will fit most smartphones, well, they call it a case, it is more like a heavy bag that works with touchscreens and doesn't muffle the sound too much. Their cases are pretty good, living along the Missouri River I know a decent number of people who have them, and have heard a handful of stories of them saving a phone, you can even get a lanyard or wristband to use with them.

Last edited:

iaanhayden

Reaction score
Chat, text, or watch movies in the bathing tub. Your waterproof phone case is conceived for total water immersion. What’s more you can watch movies in the shower or hear to music because your phone Case has patent pending characteristics that lets the sound overtake but holds the water out.

Steve534

Reaction score
Waterproof case is one of the important thing for me because i mostly visit sea side for fishing that's why every time i need waterproof cases for my phone, I'm using intimepromos waterproof case and i'm totally satisfy with their case. Intimepromos.com got some cheap life proof cases go and check out you will like their cases.