Wave Launcher (My #1 Loved App) Giveaway

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
wl2.png

Rarely am I this excited about a giveaway for a single app for you guys. For the last few months I've been using a great app called Wave Launcher. Just recently, after a big update on June 2nd, I got a chance to talk to the developer, and now I can give 5 copies of his app away. Since originally seeing this app around March, I've been hooked. The app makes multitasking on my phone an even simpler and more efficient task (I rarely go home anymore), and there really isn't anything like this available in the market. Originally I found an apk of the app the developer posted on XDA and was using that, but after seeing all the new features the app offered, I had to take the plunge and buy the full version on the market. Three months later, this is still my most favorite app. Even after every update, the app is the first thing I reinstall and setup on whatever phone I'm using. If you don't win this giveaway, I'd really recommend you go out and try this app. At $1.99, it's a steal.

Reply to this thread and let us know why you should get a free copy of this bad boy. Remember, we like funny, and we love series, so whatever replies we get I will choose my 5 favorites and they will get one.

Wave Launcher Features:
Notable features:
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Localized to 6 languages:
English, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
Enjoy

wl2.jpg

Market link https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mobilemerit.wavelauncher

Last edited by a moderator:

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I'll second this app. It is simply amazing. I use it all the time since I bought it. You can reduce your number of home screens and speed your accessibility. Not one that you will regret at all.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
great app. one of the best apps i have gotten from the amazon free app of the day program. everyone should jump on this opportunity.

mskks64

Reaction score
I should get this because I get all my info from here when it comes to roms. I've been here since I got my d1 :D

ocpd44

Reaction score
Stealth Mode

Where I work, I need to be quick and stealthy when going to apps I use regularly. Wave Launcher is exactly what I need to run under the radar... er, cameras.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
(Read the ** parts in a deep announcer voice.)

Rated Pg.13
"Man why does it lag so much?"

*MistaShowtime presents, the heart wrenching story, about the Search for the perfect laucher*

"Force close really? REALLY THAT'S THE THIRD TIME TODAY."

*A heroing story of a man, his phone, love, an a launcher.*

"Adw? I've heard of her but she has nothing that I can really go for."

*in a. Market over crowded with choices, this man must make a choice that will effect his daily routine*

"This choice will effect my daily routine."

*starting Droid1, Cyagonenmod an introducing Wave launcher....in "Catching The Wave"
Coming soon (hopefully) to a droid in my pocket.*

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score

Rated Pg.13

*MistaShowtime presents, the heart wrenching story, about the Search for the perfect laucher*

*in a. Market over crowded with choices, this man must make a choice that will effect his daily routine*

*starting Droid1, Cyagonenmod an introducing Wave launcher....in "Catching The Wave"

XD WINNER!!!!!!!!!

I also got this from amazon free app... been in love with it!

tarheelmike

Reaction score
I would love to give this app a try! I recently made the move from the Inc1 to the Samsung Charge. The obvious reduction in onboard RAM from the two is really tough to swallow. I would love to see if this app along with SPD 3D can help resolve some of my lag issues. Please consider helping me out if you still have a copy to give away.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Smart taskbar appears to do the same thing. Very convenient and customizable... and free! You can access all your apps at anytime by swipe or quick press semi transparent button or hard long press a semi transparent button that is always available. You can set up folders as well as top 5 apps for quick easy access. You can also access to toggle widgets for quick easy access.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Beka27

Reaction score

Rated Pg.13

POST OF THE WEEK! :icon_ banana:dancedroid

faganm24

Reaction score
I should get this app, because I can ride the wave. I'm very good at continuing an almost dead wave at every sporting event I go to. If you don't believe, ask Bo Pelini.