We need an OSU theme for SD8

lsdozer

Reaction score
Since there are so many buckeyes on this site/ROM, we need a scarlet and Gray theme. Gray w/scarlet accents would be sweet!

Oh, and SOMA!

Lewis

lol someone has to be the resident smartass..

i've been a Florida Gator fan for a good 25 years or so even though i got my degree from University of South Florida. (Graduated in 2003)

my friends give me crap for it all the time but i grew up as a gator fan and USF just got a football team here recently.

Last edited:
Just red theme with some Buckeye wallpaper is all you need but a true OSU theme would be good. Bring on "The U".

Josh, that does look pretty good. Maybe I can find a theme with gray notification bar and use that with the launcher pro dock

Lewis

Just red theme with some Buckeye wallpaper is all you need but a true OSU theme would be good. Bring on "The U".

That is cool man. Quick question though, has anyone here even heard of BGSU? That's where I go but my brother went to OSU before going to law school in Akron.

That is cool man. Quick question though, has anyone here even heard of BGSU? That's where I go but my brother went to OSU before going to law school in Akron.

Sure - Bowling Green State University. It's a MAC conference school located in Northwest Ohio.

-Mike

Back