Wear "Together" Watch Face

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't be jelly.

01b4dcf3a2410fe091c0e0f32b8511b6.jpg
That is too funny! Of course I am a little offended..... as a long time Jeep owner.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Aww. Shucks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
From what I read this morning we should see an app update soon for the AW app on our phones and that will remove Together. It will be interesting to see just how much of the together functionality they bake into AW 2.0 once it's released later this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I thought someone posted that article. It sounded like it will just let you send scribbles, emoji, and typed messages directly to someone else's watch. I assume it will automagically know if any of your contacts have a watch.
It also made it sound like being able to change someone's face will not be supported.
Which was kind of the best part IMO.
Going bye bye end of Sept.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I thought someone posted that article. It sounded like it will just let you send scribbles, emoji, and typed messages directly to someone else's watch. I assume it will automagically know if any of your contacts have a watch.
It also made it sound like being able to change someone's face will not be supported.
Which was kind of the best part IMO.
Going bye bye end of Sept.

It is posted here somewhere, at least one of the articles. I have seen a few different ones, that basically say the same thing. My guess is that there will be a "share" option built right into 2.0 and you setup the G Mail address of the people / person you want to share watch data with. Kind of similar to how we setup each other as "together" friends. That's just a guess though. I'm not sure how else AW would know who to send stuff to?

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Just like a lot of other apps. You ever get a message from Twitter like: Hey, your friend John just joined Twitter!"
AW already has access to your contacts. Should not be a stretch for AW to know who has a watch...like magic. :)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is posted here somewhere, at least one of the articles. I have seen a few different ones, that basically say the same thing. My guess is that there will be a "share" option built right into 2.0 and you setup the G Mail address of the people / person you want to share watch data with. Kind of similar to how we setup each other as "together" friends. That's just a guess though. I'm not sure how else AW would know who to send stuff to?

I would think it would work like a "group" in contacts, Skype, etc where they know who has a watch (Skype, whatever) in your contacts and send to them that way. Like S Health now has a friends category where you can tell who in your contacts is using s health and you can share s health stats directly to them.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk