Welcome to the Droid RAZR HD Forums!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Well folks it's finally here! The RAZR HD will be available during the holiday season, and like it's older brother it retains in slimness and aesthetics. So who's in?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Droid Razr Maxx HD might just entice me enough to try and sell my MAXX on CL and pay full retail for it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm all in for a few hd maxx's :) all my maxx's will be sold immediately after... :)

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Forgot to mention there will be a Black and White option on this phone while the MAXX will only see Black.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Killer... wait... damn it... I want a blue one!! :p

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Unfortunately there's not much of a size difference between this and the MAXX HD. Atleast they are out at the same time this time around. I think I'm going to wait on a Nexus. Not like I have a choice no upgrade lol.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
The new phones are making me feel better about my RAZR not being completely outdated. Maybe I'll buy a used maxx when the inevitable price drop kicks in, and wait a year for an hd

gtofan350

Reaction score
I like that version of blur they show on those new phones, i wonder if we will be able to put that on our razrs?

4low4fun

Reaction score
Anybody know what the deal is on "upgradable to jelly bean" is? Like you have a choice which version to run?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The HD will release with ics with moto blur... and will upgrade to jb within the year.

4low4fun

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
The HD will release with ics with moto blur... and will upgrade to jb within the year.

That's a bunch of non sense... why can't moto just release a phone with the OS its supposed to have!?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I hear ya.. but I swore I heard that they would release the HD with 4.1... but I'm told I heard wrong... lol.. must've been hallucinating... :blink: wishful thinking. Lol

jaseq

Reaction score
Totally getting this. Love the form factor and I've never been one for modding so the locked boot loader means nothing to me. For me its all about the good ol Moto build and RAZR looks.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
I hear ya.. but I swore I heard that they would release the HD with 4.1... but I'm told I heard wrong... lol.. must've been hallucinating... :blink: wishful thinking. Lol

I don't think you heard wrong. I think they said at this point it's supposed to launch with 4.0 but that it could change before then.

majp89

Reaction score
My Razr is cool and all, but I'm not sure I'm crazy about the design of this phone. The biggest selling point to me is the Razr HD MAXX's insane battery life and the fact that I get 100 bucks towards my Moto phone, but what's to keep me from getting a Galaxy Nexus 2 vs. a Razr HD...Not much appeal coming with new Android phones. If it would have had at least a 13MP camera I would have been sold.