Welcome to the Droid Turbo Forum!

Friend..do you know how hide/unhide icon or apps at Motorola droid turbo..? If know can you send to my email: edit: personal email address removed by staff for security reasons..thank you friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend..do you know how hide/unhide icon or apps at Motorola droid turbo..? If know can you send to my email: edit: personal email address removed by staff for security reasons..thank you friend

Settings, Applications, tap the application undesired, then "stop it", on the left

Last edited by a moderator:
Settings, Applications, tap the application undesired, then "stop it", on the left
That just kills the application not uninstalling or disabling.

how hide/unhide, is the question. You can disable on the right
How does that hide or inside by stopping the task? I took the question as "How do I remove it from the desktop or app drawer"

I have Disabled a lot of apps on my Turbo and Turbo 2, completely unrooted

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have Disabled a lot of apps on my Turbo and Turbo 2, completely unrooted

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Hi; I read what I wrote yesterday...so, how can you do it? Please could you explain to me? I would do the same! Thanks :)

Hi; I read what I wrote yesterday...so, how can you do it? Please could you explain to me? I would do the same! Thanks :)
Settings > Apps > Select the app you want disabled/uninstalled > Select Disable. You'll get a message similar to "If you disable this app, other apps my no longer function as intended. blah blah blah" Select Disable app. Then you'll see "Do you want to replace this app with factory version, click "OK". App has now been disabled. Like Cloud Print, Google Korean input, Google Hindi Input, Etc.

Back