What has happened to my phone??

Tator

Reaction score
I have a droid and it seems over the last 90 days or so, maybe more. It just doesnt run right. It somehow deleted my entire sim card. It is slower than slow to open anything up. The battery just doesnt last very long.

I dont have lots on the phone but it seems to have turned into a brick and is just useless. It took me 10 minutes to get a picture I took loaded onto facebook. The app just doesnt open very fast.

What can I do besides trade it in. I really dont want to but I may be forced to.

Tator

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
My suggestion is a factory reset. That's one thing you didn't mention. Save your media first. When setting it up after the reset, initially don't sync with Google. It could install an app that may have started the problem in the first place.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Agreed.. Save your pics to your SD card... And whatever else.. And then do a factory data reset.. It'll be like a new phone..

1drummernamedmarcus

Reaction score
Sorry but more info may help get a better resolution what type of droid??

Sent from my Flashvetrin using Tapatalk

OP
T

Tator

Reaction score
I guess I will have to try the reset.

But I still dont know why all my pictures and Music got deleted from my sim card.

1drummernamedmarcus

Reaction score
I guess I will have to try the reset.

But I still dont know why all my pictures and Music got deleted from my sim card.
I can't help you if you don't give me more info.. just a Droid. . I can't help are you on kk build is it a note a s3 s4..

Sent from my Flashvetrin using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Your music and pics shouldn't be on your Sim card.. They should be on your SD card.. But only if you saved them to your SD ext.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Your Sim card is the little piece of plastic with a foil sticker on it... The only data it holds is contacts..And allows you to use your providers network.

OP
T

Tator

Reaction score
The I meant my SD card. I had lots of pics and they vanished. I did delete my GO SMS texting app and that seems to have helped somewhat. It now seems my battery life is just about 4 hours. If that long.