What Launcher are you using with your S4?

Nova Prime here as well.

I'm using nova prime with the dark chrome theme and hd widgets/colourform for the weather/clock widget. Works great and looks so much better than stock......

Nova Prime here as well. I've been using it about a month and find new really cool things that it does all the time. Being able to set the # of icons you see is great - but being able to set a secondary action for each icon and then lock the screen so Icons don't get moved by mistake is REALLY cool.

I upgraded from my Bionic to S4 3 weeks ago and am still with the default launcher. That being said, I do miss Launcher Pro and it's flexibility. Had it on the Bionic, charge and Original Droid. Maybe after another week or so...we'll see.

I'm using nova prime with the dark chrome theme and hd widgets/colourform for the weather/clock widget. Works great and looks so much better than stock......

Is that theme what let's you chnage the look of the icons

Yes and there are several different themes that you can choose with different shapes, colors, and borders. You can also change the shape manually.

I love my S4. It's just that I noticed that the stock Launcher lags a bit. The screen transitions seem choppy. That's why I'm curious about the other launchers. Can anyone speak about Nova and how smooth it is or isn't? Thanks.

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

nygujebe.jpg

I made it!
Lol pretty much copied you because I'm not artistic lol

Back