What phone aer you waiting to be released

Reaction score
Now that the Iphone 5 has been confirmed what is the next Android phone you are looking to see?

I will not move to the Iphone because I like the android phones myself but I am not sure what is coming down the pie line, seems that currently the galaxy S3 is the top of the line currently.

4shlr

Reaction score
I was waiting for the 5" 1080p HTC Phablet but now with the Sony Nexus rumors I'm thinking that Sony will be my next phone

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the Galaxy Note 2 that is going to be released on Sprint? (I'll be undoubtedly be moving to Sprint as our contracts expire).

Drew_P

Reaction score
Even though I love my thunderbolt, and its still running in its prime, and the fact I like HTC phones.....I've been seriously looking at the Note 2. But I'm gonna wait to see if the rumors of Verizon getting the Desire 4g are true.

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

2001400ex

Reaction score
Basically, the HTC 1080, the razr maxx HD and the note 2 ( which is coming to Verizon) are the phones to get. Well besides the nexus phones which little info is available.

TatDroid

Reaction score
2001400ex said:
Basically, the HTC 1080, the razr maxx HD and the note 2 ( which is coming to Verizon) are the phones to get. Well besides the nexus phones which little info is available.

Oh, OK. Thanks. I was thinking the Optimus G looked good, with its quad-core Snapdragon and 13MP camera. But it's not on your "phones to get" list, so I'll forget about it.

2001400ex

Reaction score
Oh, OK. Thanks. I was thinking the Optimus G looked good, with its quad-core Snapdragon and 13MP camera. But it's not on your "phones to get" list, so I'll forget about it.

Haha, no I was adding to the LG comment.... But...for me personally, I want to see LG put out a good phone and see if they do updates timely (though HTC is not exactly a model of success there either). I used to be a big LG fan, had like 3 of their phones in a row until they missed the boat on the whole smartphone thing. I would rather go with a proven smartphone builder (which is my book isn't Samsung yet, regardless of their sales numbers, the radio is a huge deal to me since I frequently travel in poor recption) than someone like LG.

However, the reviews might tell a different story when everyone gets thier hands on them.

2001400ex

Reaction score
Depends on what you want in a phone. From my understanding, the internals are not that drastically different. But the screen is bigger and you get a stylus. I can't remember for sure, but I think they are going away from a pentile screen as well. Those drive me nuts, but the majority of people don't notice a difference.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
will the note be a better phone smart phone than the Galaxy S3

from what I read... yes it will be faster with a larger battery but also to offset the large screen

note 2 on Verizon is what I'm looking forward too... if not that then I'll be getting the s3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
samsung s4

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk