What's your favorite band?

Figured I'd drop in here since the spammer hit my private message last night and I've been way too MIA. I really need to come by more often, I miss this place!

I have a wide range so I'll try and go by genre as it depends on my mood. I like just about anything as long as it's not "cookie cutter" and has some emotion / originality behind it.

Rock
  • Metallica
  • A7X
  • Foo Fighters
  • Tremonti
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Rush (not a huge fan of Geddy's voice, but they're just so good musically)
I love thrashy and "crunchy" stuff, but it's gotta be the right singer.

Piano / Jazz
  • Harry Connick Jr (the real jazzy / blues / ragtime stuff - not all the standards so much)
  • Art Tatum
  • A few specific classical pieces: Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92: II. Allegretto; Egmont Overture (Beethoven); Piano Concerto No. 2 in G Minor, Op. 22/Andante (Liszt)
Country
  • Zac Brown Band
  • Chris Stapleton
  • Then your old school country... Willie, Johnny, Merle, etc.
Rap - listen to a lot of Christian rap b/c my kids are really into it and it's clean, and there are some great artists now. Mostly enjoy rap that's fast and "flowy".
  • Lecrae
  • Andy Mineo
  • Canon
  • KB
  • Eminim
  • Busta Rhymes
There's my way-too-long response.

Rammstein
Led zeppelin
Red army choir
Boney m
Pink floyd
Adriano celentano
Queen
Eminem
Vladimir visotskiy
Enrique Iglesias
Ac/dc

I know I'm all over the spectrum, but that's what you get growing in different parts of the world.

This is for @PereDroid (and anyone else that likes Volbeat). A glimpse of a new song being performed at a recent festival in Europe. Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Radon222 posted this last year in the Good Band thread (I mistakenly thought I shared it originally....oops). I wanted to share it again this year for anyone that didn't see it, or forgot about this video. Have a wonderful Christmas weekend!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wait a sec Sajo. Who posted the Little Drummer Boy video last year? Hmmmm?

Sent from my Tab S4 10.5

Wait a sec Sajo. Who posted the Little Drummer Boy video last year? Hmmmm?

Sent from my Tab S4 10.5
I fixed my post. I could have sworn I shared it originally, but it was you. My honest mistake. Oops.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

The title sums it up just tell the android world what your favorite band or artist is. Its okay to list multiple. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
the Zack Brown band, Def leppard, pirates of the Mississippi, the ace in the hole band(george straits road band) .

Sometimes old threads need to be alive again!

Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Judas Priest, Metallica, Blake Shelton, The Cars, The Eagles, Nat King Cole...

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Sometimes old threads need to be alive again!

Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Judas Priest, Metallica, Blake Shelton, The Cars, The Eagles, Nat King Cole...

Not a bad list. A few of those are on my favorites list also.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Not a bad list. A few of those are on my favorites list also.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
LOL there's so many good ones, I just picked a few of the many...

Back