When is ics fix coming?

Reaction score
Dose anyone have a clue when bug fixs for ics are coming. This os has many bugs. I don't remember Gingerbread being this bad.

droidbionicmaster said:
Dose anyone have a clue when bug fixs for ics are coming. This os has many bugs. I don't remember Gingerbread being this bad.

Some have speculated that they might wait and just release jelly bean. There are a few other threads discussing this. Also, with a few tweaks, I'd be surprised if you couldn't fix most of not all your issues. Mine and many others on this forum are loving ics. I would never go back to GB

JP Calhoun commented on this question in the Next Update thread.

Alot of my issues is lag over wi fi and blue tooth issues iv tried factory reset and replacement device

droidbionicmaster said:
Alot of my issues is lag over wi fi and blue tooth issues iv tried factory reset and replacement device

Go to this thread. Follow the instructions. Basically, it's the bug fix update you're looking for. Motor hasn't released it yet, or won't based on jb. Either way.....works great!

Go to this thread. Follow the instructions. Basically, it's the bug fix update you're looking for. Motor hasn't released it yet, or won't based on jb. Either way.....works great!
What thread are you referring to?

Im running droid Hd rom on. 211 using safestrap.
Can anyone please tell me how to get to .215 update. My data still drops like crazy and its getting annoying. I have a. 211 backup on safe side

Im running droid Hd rom on. 211 using safestrap.
Can anyone please tell me how to get to .215 update. My data still drops like crazy and its getting annoying. I have a. 211 backup on safe side

See the link just a couple posts above for "Matty's .215 leak classroom". Its in a quote right above your post.

David

.215 helps a lot and is worth it, but I still have data drop outs, BT can be wonky, and random slow downs and pauses.

Back