Which phone?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
There are a few websites that you can get a used phone for really decent money. It could get you through your decision period until you have found the one you want. I use one website all the time when one of the youngins inevitably approach me with a broken phone. I have yet to be disappointed.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well thanks for confirming about the month to month everyone. Hopefully that doesn't change when my time comes to get out of my contract.

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I have to say my MAXX is basically the same as what the OP described. I just pre-ordered the Note 4 right after midnight when pre-orders opened. Dropped full price for it to keep my unlimited plan. Can't wait. My guess is that I'll be making much more use of my data plan with a newer phone that most likely won't lag.

For now, the wait to get the new phone will probably be 4 weeks. I think it comes out Oct. 17th. My MAXX is rooted, with Safestrap 3.65 installed. I'm going to look into the latest ROMs so that my phone is at least usable for now. I suggest you do the same, if you can. I've posted the same video numerous times on how to install Safestrap and install a ROM, I just searched YouTube and found this guy's channel whose installed SS and ROMs on SEVERAL phones. I think he goes by "RootJunkie.com".

MarBearCat

Reaction score
I have to say my MAXX is basically the same as what the OP described. I just pre-ordered the Note 4 right after midnight when pre-orders opened. Dropped full price for it to keep my unlimited plan. Can't wait. My guess is that I'll be making much more use of my data plan with a newer phone that most likely won't lag.

For now, the wait to get the new phone will probably be 4 weeks. I think it comes out Oct. 17th. My MAXX is rooted, with Safestrap 3.65 installed. I'm going to look into the latest ROMs so that my phone is at least usable for now. I suggest you do the same, if you can. I've posted the same video numerous times on how to install Safestrap and install a ROM, I just searched YouTube and found this guy's channel whose installed SS and ROMs on SEVERAL phones. I think he goes by "RootJunkie.com".

My choice will be between the Note 4 and the Droid turbo. I believe the turbo will be out next month? And I too will have to pay full price to keep the unlimited data. I wish they would go back to the way it was, with the unlimited that is.

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
My choice will be between the Note 4 and the Droid turbo. I believe the turbo will be out next month? And I too will have to pay full price to keep the unlimited data. I wish they would go back to the way it was, with the unlimited that is.
Looks like the DROID TURBO won't be Phablet size. That is the selling point for me, and sadly, it's missed the mark.

MarBearCat

Reaction score
Looks like the DROID TURBO won't be Phablet size. That is the selling point for me, and sadly, it's missed the mark.

Something that's just a tad larger than my RAZR MAXX would be ideal for me.