Which ROM is best?!?!

Top_Droid

Reaction score
I just won a DX2, and switched from the DX. It had a lot of really great ROM's from and and I'm not seeing as much support for DX2. So I'm looking for some input for you guys.

What is the best ROM you guys have ran on the DX2? I loved CM7 when I was on the original DX, so I'm looking for something similar to that, but I'm a flashaholic so I'll be trying them all. Just curious as to what you guys think.

All thoughts and comments welcomed and appreciated.

omega998

Reaction score
Go for the Liberty rom but if you're feeling adventurous try the Gingerbread Phone 7 rom. Others I haven't tried are epcipse and molten which I hear are also pretty good.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sally there's no cm7 yet... But I do know it's being worked on and getting ported over to the x2... So it's just a matter of a Little time them you'll have it

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Sally there's no cm7 yet... But I do know it's being worked on and getting ported over to the x2... So it's just a matter of a Little time them you'll have it

Even though it is possible to port atr1x roms for some reason cm7 isn't a candidate.... bummer

emuhack

Reaction score

hopefully we will see something with cm9 :)

03civicdx

Reaction score
Even though it is possible to port atr1x roms for some reason cm7 isn't a candidate.... bummer

Cm7 is definitely in the works. There is a team of dev. Over on xda working on it. They already have 2nd int working. Think I read that they should be testing cm7 sometime this week.

azdrifter

Reaction score
I just won a DX2, and switched from the DX. It had a lot of really great ROM's from and and I'm not seeing as much support for DX2. So I'm looking for some input for you guys.

What is the best ROM you guys have ran on the DX2? I loved CM7 when I was on the original DX, so I'm looking for something similar to that, but I'm a flashaholic so I'll be trying them all. Just curious as to what you guys think.

All thoughts and comments welcomed and appreciated.
I have tried Liberty ,Molten,and currently running Eclipse 1.3 but I flashed the ICS theme and the Bionic camera and I'm pretty happy with this ROM right now my battery life is crazy good with this rom too.

motcher41

Reaction score
CM7 is an AOSP based rom and requires 2nd init and the other ported roms from the Atrix are blurbased so they can be added without 2nd init.