Who's Going Naked?!

Naked here as well and loving this phone so far.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I bought the case holster combo. I am liking it so far. Plus its very easy to take off if I want to use the dock.

Otterbox defender when I'm out. Naked when I'm stationary. The defender is a tank so I feel secure carrying it around outside, and when I'm home I get to enjoy the beauty of the phone. In addition, it feels better to charge it without the case because the flap for the charging outlet barely goes high enough for it to fit so it stresses the bend, but that's my only problem with the case and its probably me overreacting.

There should be a tray that pops out of the dock so that you can use it with a case on the phone (unless you have an extended battery case).

I have to try to be a lady :-\ my bionic has a pretty silicon case ;-)

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

I used to use a case in my dx but now on my bionic i like it clean

Just a screen saver here as well. Would like a case, just haven't found one that I really really like yet..

Zagg shield only 99% of the time. I have 2 different cases, but they add too much bulk.

Naked. I used a case with my original Motorola Droid and the damage from grit rubbing between the case and phone caused more damage than if I had dropped it a few times.

I had an extended battery on my Bionic about 3 days ago and it felt too bulky. But right now o have a pure rubber case on it that feels like a condom and i honestly cant stand it. I've been meaning to go to Verizon to get a new solid case but i might just go onto Ebay and buy something nice and red maybe purple ;-)

I've got a front and back decal from skinit.com on mine, but essentially naked! The skins aren't exactly designed to protect the phone, after all, just make it a little more personalized.

I had one of those "$12 for 3" shields, but recently took it off. So it's naked.

Back