Why can't send to voice-mail w native Samsung dialer need to use google

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Is there a way to edit in dialer had to down load google contacts to be able to set contact to go to voice-mail

Is there a way to get the dialer from moto or is there a native googke phone dialer I can download?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Is there a way to edit in dialer had to down load google contacts to be able to set contact to go to voice-mail

Is there a way to get the dialer from moto or is there a native googke phone dialer I can download?

Using the samsung dialer, open the dialer>select the contact>three dots in upper right>select settings>select supplementary services>Select call forwarding>select whatever option you want.

I use Google Voice for my voicemail... But I use the Samsung Dialer for my calls and everything else contact related ..

I use Google Voice for my voicemail... But I use the Samsung Dialer for my calls and everything else contact related ..
I am not a fan of the Samsung dialer
Need a way to get one more like the moto one

What don't you like about Samsung Dialer ?
That I ha e to click into the contact to press call phone. Moto you didn't have to uts an extra step and also the voicemail icon is useless as it doesn't relate to a specific contact it just open up voicemail not voicemail settings for a contact

That I ha e to click into the contact to press call phone. Moto you didn't have to uts an extra step and also the voicemail icon is useless as it doesn't relate to a specific contact it just open up voicemail not voicemail settings for a contact

You can swipe right to call directly or swipe left to message On a contact

You can swipe right to call directly or swipe left to message On a contact
I just figured that out right before I read this lol. Still my muscle memory onnce one click instead of swipe

I just figured that out right before I read this lol. Still my muscle memory onnce one click instead of swipe

You will get used to it .. you are a Samsung peep now ... Plenty of options around the settings so keep digging around

I have to get a case as I saw the drop test on you tube from 3 feet cracked the back three feet a few scratches on front above head major cracks

Bummer miss shattershield. Gorilla glass should buy shatter shield technology and build into every phone and make it a selling feature

Back