Wifi drop galaxy tab lawsuit..wifi drop

zapper1

Reaction score
I have this issue with GALAXY tablet of mine i like it browsing on the web and all ..home and work,,,no problem for a couple of days 1 week or 2 USING IT wifi stops connecting,,??//real frusrating ...But it only stop connecting on MY home wifi...I thought it was my router but nope it wasn't everything else was working at home my ipod , ps3 ,samsung captivate and the rest of my wireless stuff ...WEIRD ..The only way for me to fix this is to remanufacture reset my galaxy tab...And I thought ok its cool ..1 time ..OK I just got this as a gift for Christmas...,BUT 4 times it happen to me allready..And I said wait a minute this is not normal... anyway I called SAMSUNG tech support I spoke to them for about an hour...They said thy will take a look at it and fix it for no charge just shipped to them..it will take about 2 to 3 weeks ....FOR THEM TO FIX IT
I really think its a glitch or bug issue ...i checked on other forums and a lot of people is having the same problem as I am WIFI drop,...
And I really think this is a class action lawsuit...
if anybody is interested let me know ...

kptphalkon

Reaction score
No, just no. Since samsung OFFERS to fix it FOR FREE cus its under WARRANTY theres no way you can have a class action. Also your post is terrible to read

jev

Reaction score
I know you're upset and I would be too, but one of the reasons that certain services/items are overpriced are because of all the ridiculous lawsuits that people bring to court. I hate the fact that today's society is so litigious. If you're not satisfied with a product, 9 times out of 10 the manufacturer will rectify the situation. No company wants dissatisfied customers. Seems to me you're over-reacting a bit.

HayWire

Reaction score
Go ahead and sue, pay way more in court fees lawyer fees lost time in your life.. take a breath and realize its a glitch and the company already offered to fix it. Any judge worth his salt would throw this class action out

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Z

zapper1

Reaction score
Yahh it is frustrating,,and yahh your right It may be a waste of time ,TO FILE a class action lawsuit,,some lawyers may not even get the case some will all I need is 10 people...i dont want to file the suit but it may be to late like the NVIDIA chip the y puton laptops after 6 yrs ,,,finally they won the suit..I DONT KNOW what to do IM JUST FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW

kptphalkon

Reaction score
.......this thread is full of fail
/facepalm

Why u caps so much dude? Relax. They are gonna fix it. How old are you anyway?

Donboyd23

Reaction score
Try looking at the settings for your router especially if it is a N.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

Gunslinger

Reaction score
Try looking at the settings for your router especially if it is a N.

While I appreciate attempts to assist others with issues, statements like this don't really help at all. If he knew what "settings" to look at, he would not have stated that he didn't know what to do. Can you clarify your post with any "settings" changes you've made to your own wireless-N router, that cleared up an issue similar to the OPs?

It's the same as if I said my car is overheating, and you told me to "check the engine."

Donboyd23

Reaction score
Some of the first things would be to reboot the router. That has worked with my windows notebooks. The next is to log into your router. It will be a ip address that you put in that is like https://198.243.0.81. Using your pc or mac that is hardwired. Not all brands use the same address so if you do not have the booklet that it came with, check the makers website for one. Log in to the admin account and first check your password that you set up. It could be you have the wrong password.
If that is not it then try resetting your router to factory. There should be nothing preventing you from getting in. Go back into your wireless router and set a setting. One at a time followed by attaching to the web with your android device. You may find a setting that prevents your android device from attaching to your router. Will post more shortly.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums